ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491592
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
nNSs
nNSs
28 posts
Nomad

It happens only to me, or Gemcraft Chapter 0 needs debugging?

I cannot use the shortcut 3 (it returns error) to create gems, and the shift key to do gembombing seems not to work.

(This game needs only Flash, I have the last version, so there is no problem with that)

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Update to Flash 10.whatever about a week ago and I just updated Safari which should have updated shockwave and Java.

Sometimes I can hear the swords from the armorgames logo, but can't see anything. When I empty cache and cookies, I can get to the game and start the first level. No buildings are there, just a path. My mana starts gaining, but no enemies. I can build a tower (this causes infested house and my house to appear), place gems, gem bomb, place traps, change speed, etc., but no slider on the left side and no enemies.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Might need to place a bug report then.

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Will do. Thank you firetail.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Does the original gemcraft work for you?

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Yes it does.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case it's probably a bug.

CaptainMouse64
CaptainMouse64
2 posts
Nomad

It would be terrible if the game gets a lower score over time due to the lack of skill on some gamers parts. The game is a masterpiece and if you don't personally have the skill to complete it all don't punish the developer for your lack of skill.

Thank you.

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

One more question...

I don't see a place to report a bug. Should I send a message to gameinabottle? Should I post in Support and Suggestions? Do I need to contact Adobe? TIA

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

BTW, what are the new features?

Probably about 100's of awards (amulets), Lots of games modes (suden death, endurence etc.), The traps are now used by gems, not trenches. There are shrines, and other towers. And Opposing towers which do certain things.

Oh and that bug (#3 button shortcut) its true doesn't work.
nNSs
nNSs
28 posts
Nomad

In addition to the comment of CaptainMouse64, a good game is hard to complete, so it should have good score because of it.

The bad things I see in this game (I don't know if it happens to all the people) is that the gem creating shorcut doesn't work and returns error. The shift key for gembomibng doesn't work.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The bad things I see in this game (I don't know if it happens to all the people) is that the gem creating shorcut doesn't work and returns error. The shift key for gembomibng doesn't work.

Yeah, it's annoying i was playing and it made me lose because of it. ;[
FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

cool game but....
i dont get why is it Chapter 0??

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

i dont get why is it Chapter 0??
It is the prequel to the original GemCraft. GemCraft (Chapter) 2 will be the next in the series, if I remember correctly.

My own guess is that you're actually playing as whatever that shadowy figure you're trying to defeat in Chapter 1 is. Learning what happened before...

I'm really looking forward to finding out what the Gem of Eternity is. Looks like it might take a few months to beat the game, though.

I'm at level 27, and have unlocked five of the levels past the first Arcane Guardian.

The game is huge... But it's a good game, so it's alright~
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i played it and it was awesome! i wrote a long comment to it just to say i love a lot of it and its amazingly brilliant! i hope another game like that is made and i wanna be one of the first people to play the game, just being sarcastic, but i do!

Showing 31-45 of 2103