ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491604
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

while i can't be sure, I bet what happened was you had so many monsters etc, you started getting memeory leaks.

...exactly how many monsters do you have on the field, anyways?

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

C,

If the king were a lvl12 instead of 16 you could jam it with 7s but no way w/16. I'm sad like it was my game. I'm sorry if you can't get it fixed. Double check that mana key. it almost sounds like it won't let you complete a series of commands. I don't however get missing tray. If you could force it to recache ... ? If you have a second keyboard try it. If doesn't work, mourn and start again soon. I'm really curious to see how your strategy works out

Did I ever tell you about the time I accidently used my 'king' gem to anger wave 78. That's why I spread the wealth now. I ditched that game. Just trying to cheer you up - gl

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

ya i truly believe 100 @ 50k is better than 1 @ 5mil :O

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

Hey guys,

Since those of you frequently the GC0 forum lately seems to be hardcore GC Gurus, I was just wondering...how many levels are there? I am currently on level id 53, and I was wondering how far I was from the finish of the game?

Thanks!

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

**sorry need to correct my grammar issues:

Since those of you who frequently visit the GC0 forum lately seem to be hardcore GC gurus...

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

i think it goes to 76

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

i say 1 gem at 5m is still better

my game just froze solid so ill just exit it if it doesnt respond soon, i just realised i dont have a computer to handle the lag gemcraft creates, being good at this game takes a good computer, you can have all teh skill in the world and if you dont have the perfect computer its wasted

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

yup glitch upon glitch happend so i exited the window, im pretty pissed but i quit gemcraft forever till that geminabottle guy fixes his game to lag elss, not have smoke, have lower quality and trap particles, and a save game option wich everyone here watns yet he wont make

im done with gemcraft, i think of myself as the best gemcraft player in the world still but i dont have a good enough computer to play on so ill still read the thread and cheer on munch to win his game

this whole games a bunch of bull

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

Sounds like someone just got extrememely frustrated...

My advice to you, for when you do come back (in a year or two), is to not make quite so many monsters; only let lag bring your fps down to 1/second, at worst.

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

well now its up to munch =/

yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

and ME!!!!
anyways, in year or two, GC2 will be out...
and memory leaks are variables that aren't destroyed, so they stay stored, just adding lag...
nothing to with the number of monsters. How many were there though?

BTW: I started a game, I'm not sure if my start is good though.
I mean, I do have a full out mana farm and killer gems and angering, bu is it enough?
I'll tell you about the stats later.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

i come back when save game gets added, they reduce the fireworks from the mana farm that cause lag, and when tehy take smoke out of the inventory

yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

no...
you come back when GC2 is out. PERIOD.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

well of course i will to see if those features are out yet, i hope firing speed is infinite like gc1 lol, i got a gem to like 350 firing speed in tower, it goes up 2 per gem added so my gem would have been around 16k firing speed lolol thats literaly a lazer of 500 hits per second, 15 per frame

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

...which would cause unbelievable levels of lag, on its own, whether or not you had graphics asociated with it.

Showing 1171-1185 of 2103