ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57498
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

P.s. we beleive in the BIBLE too.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I think mormons do catch a lot of flak because of the whole polygamy thing, which some branches of Mormonism (is that a word) still subscribe to.
I think people make fun of Joseph Smith because of the manner in which he read and delivered the prophecy, but that's not for me to judge.
In my opinion, all religions that believe in god are wrong, but if they teach people good morals and to be kind towards others, then it's a good thing. I have several Mormon friends and they're all really nice, genuine people. And I have _never_ had a mormon try to press their religion on me, which I really appreciate.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I don't know a lot about Mormonism, so mind if I ask a few questions?

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

no not at all

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I once knew a Mormon family and they were really nice but they were never open to discussing their faith which I always thought to be weird.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Wow, I didn't know any of that. Thanks.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Thats what roumors do i guess

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Drinking, smoking, and drugs are bad!!!!! Keep your body pure.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

That's the part of the Mormon faith I do not like. I don't really like a religion that tells people what they can and cannot do. It's too oppressive for me.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

your choice is your choice and we are here on Earth to learn

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

How random, I was just piddling around and I found a place where you can speak live with a Mormon and ask questions. I guess the guy types really slowly, because he hasn't answered mine yet, but this is exciting.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Go to Mormon.org

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

all i know is mormons go to other country in white with black ties

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

those are the misionaries going to teach the ghosple.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

After watching the South Park episode that knocked the Mormon faith, I couldn't believe anyone actually bought into the religion. But I just talked to a Mormon online and apparantly many people misrepresent the story. I guess they get to join the Polish as people who get picked on for no reason.

Showing 1-15 of 309