ForumsThe Tavernwho will teach better? nice teachers or strict teachers?

114 45181
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

right now i have a nice teacher. and i think she has been my best teacher so far in life.

• 114 Replies
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I tend to do better with nicer teachers, I am able to relax more and focus much better without as much stress, and I get way too nervous and stressed in a classroom with a strict teacher which causes me to do worse in the class

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It honestly depends on how strict and how nice we are talking about. Being too nice would have a tendency to lead to being viewed as a pushover or easily walked on, while being too strict will cause animosity which would hinder progress of students

dark_fenix
dark_fenix
2 posts
Jester

hmmm...nice teatchers! (in my opnion) its because i don't like to listen to strict teatchers,they makes me fell bad

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Both can be good. An enthusiastic teacher can help you even more. I was lucky enough to get two great teachers, one was teaching Physics and the other one taught French. Teachers who love their job and care about their students are the best because they get you interested and they make learning a fun experience.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Such necro
A good balance of nice and strict makes for some of the better teachers.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Strict teachers IF the student actually respected them.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Strict teachers probably teach better more often but people tend to hate them more and pay less attention so all in all they're probably pretty similar.

Showing 106-112 of 114