ForumsThe Tavernwho will teach better? nice teachers or strict teachers?

114 45206
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

right now i have a nice teacher. and i think she has been my best teacher so far in life.

• 114 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Nice teachers because the students will listen to him/her. It makes more sense if you think about it.

the problem is many dumb students will take advantage of a nice teacher.

it happens to me alot.

EX. a teacher will give the kids who got As a piece of candy. All the kids will just steal the candy and the teacher will get pissed.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Nice teachers in my opinion, sure they are taken advantage of quite a bit, but they don't get walked out on.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Nice teachers in my opinion, sure they are taken advantage of quite a bit, but they don't get walked out on.

i think it depends on the kids. A nice teacher is best for good kids. If there are good kids with a strict teacher it is just a waist
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I would say a nice teacher. Some kids will just simply not listen to anything said by a teacher they don't like.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Some kids will just simply not listen to anything said by a teacher they don't like.

I disagree. Strict teachers strike fear into kids. It makes the, do their work because they don't want to suffer getting scolded by a strict teacher.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I disagree. Strict teachers strike fear into kids. It makes the, do their work because they don't want to suffer getting scolded by a strict teacher.

And I disagree to that. There are some kids out there who will blatantly just not do anything in class if they don't like the teacher, or even get up and leave the class. And some kids will make jokes and whatnot in order to stand up to the teacher.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

There are some kids out there who will blatantly just not do anything in class if they don't like the teacher, or even get up and leave the class. And some kids will make jokes and whatnot in order to stand up to the teacher.

with a strict teacher those kids will be taken care of quickly... but they will not be taught if they are taken to the office.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

It depends form the students, some persons learn more with strict teachers, others learn more with nice teachers.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Yeah Goumas is right, depends solely on the students capabilities and functions

Sorenowl
Sorenowl
32 posts
Nomad

lol strict teachers. nice ones are cluttery and i no learned from biologi lol HOOT!!!

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

I think strict teachers are better because they make you do more work, Which ultimately DOES HELP YOU. We all hate Strict teachers but in my opinion they make you real more which is better for you. Nice teachers are good too and you can learn alot, and there more fun. But Strict Teachers are probably for the best.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

[quote]anyway i agree with what your saying. a too nice teacher would not be taken seriosly and a strict teacher would keep talking about lectures and end the class with an empty brain. and probably give you detention for speaking wrongly.

you would get detintion because wrongly is not proper grammar lol

ddoggh
ddoggh
1 posts
Peasant

strict teachers will not teach better only because the kids will rebel against her/him and they will not be able to be taught. But a good a teacher will do a little bit better.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Probaly nice teachers,im in a school,and every person (Teenagers) loves them.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

ddoggh, it wasn't necessary to bring this thread back from five years ago.

Showing 91-105 of 114