ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78596
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

THATS IT!!! I"M Goin on strike WE WANT COUCHES WE WANT COUCHES, and a soda machine!!!

Sorry to tell you this, but in the last three or so RG's we never had any of those items that you request. So.....request denied.......NEXT!

PS: Ontopic people!

So, anyone watch any good movie latley besides Star Trek?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

How dare you tarnish the image of my idol Alt? Fascism!

Oh 8 hours you say? I've been here for 15 hours once I guess....Boy that was one hell of a roller-coaster ride to Hell...

Saddend by the fact most people connect the Nazi only with grammar....

And if I'm so bold as to put it....I think Tydus' plan is working already. The Lounge is in service....

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Ummmm. . .Taken was a pretty good movie. The script hit a few bumps, though.
---
I also spend a lot of time in the world events forum, so I'm not entirely some crazy fool, ad I'm capable of holding an intelligent discussion. . .though I admit I partake in tomfoolery a lot. . . .

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You know, spelling is central to Fascism. Without is, people would spell it 'Fashism' or 'Fashioism.' Spelling is important to everything. . .and Nazis are typically associated with strictness, so I was playing off of the societal perception.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Nazis are typically associated with strictness

Proof...needed...Association does not conceive an absolute truth. Spelling is also central to Post-Structralism...Anything linguistic is, come to think about it....

My head feels like someone hit it with a sledgehammer.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

A BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT! (alt, you should know what this is)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

ALT this is for you!

You know, spelling is central to Fascism. Without is, people would spell it 'Fashism' or 'Fashioism.' Spelling is important to everything. . .and Nazis are typically associated with strictness, so I was playing off of the societal perception.

'I am liking the moovie so mech thet I siad it waz gode!'

Anyway, I'd like to see the new X-Men movie, it looks pretty good.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wasn't the Tavern built to accomodate all the nonsense that spews out from the numerous users? Any difference between the Lounge and the Tavern?

The Lounge runs on AG-specific injokes among users who have been around enough to know everybody else who also hangs around.

I remember drawing a banner for this thread a while back...where is it...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/AG_design-1.jpg
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What the heck guys, I go to look for an image for...well I also finished Super Karoshi...

And this happens!!!

Nazis are typically associated with strictness

Quote: Adolf was even worse than Bush when it came to running meetings and doing administration work.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Hey Strop where am I in that picture? Hmmm.....?

I'll just pretend I'm the burnt guy over there...or the guy with the white horse.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Note how Strop isn't in that picture.

I just grabbed a few random armatars and tossed them in. That pic's from June last year.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Oh wow Tydus has been here... a lot longer than me.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I LIKE APPLES
I LIKE BANANAS... Speaking of nothing. <_<

Are you a frog?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Ah so a VIP stronghold? Am I invited?

*Looks sneakily around, then dives under bouncer's leg'

Yes, it is coming! My creation has arrived!

Hint: Subtle message inside.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

If I'm perfectly honest, I wouldn't consider myself a regular, as I haven't been around too long, but the temptation for mod condoned off topic banter is just too great. So yea I want in on this.

Grammar Nazism annoys me greatly. I don't condone people speaking to it is unnecessarily hard to read, but when it's a minor spelling mistake and it's obvious what someone was trying to say, someone just posting ' It's actually spelt ......' is very tiresome. I don't think, 'wow this guy is intelligent', I just think, 'oh, he has access to a dictionary, big woop'. In addition, I think posting one liners purely to correct a minor spelling mistake should be considered spam. If you aren't contributing to the thread is a meaningful way, don't post.

Had to get that off my chest.
Showing 16-30 of 643