ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78597
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
noobkill360
noobkill360
147 posts
Nomad

um yeah can people explain to me what AG is and what AP is

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

AG= Armor Games.
AP= Armor Points....

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't consider myself a regular

You have a thousand postsI think we can safely say most people know you. Off-topicness scares me (ok it doesn't but whatever) actually what scares me is Nicho's creation.
DiAk0SiReTa
DiAk0SiReTa
91 posts
Nomad

So I'm not allowed in this thread too bad.
I'll post here anyway.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

You have a thousand postsI think we can safely say most people know you. Off-topicness scares me (ok it doesn't but whatever) actually what scares me is Nicho's creation.

I take your point, but at the same time, this thread seemed to be aimed more at people who have been members for a long period of time, whilst compared to most, I would consider myself relatively new.

um yeah can people explain to me what AG is and what AP is

I lol'd.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

True Firefly but tydus did say in his OP:

It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome.

If it is about longevity though I suppose I shuldn't be in here. September (dang american date style wrong way round) wasn't all that long ago I statred here when I started 6th form
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

AG= Addictive Games.
AP= Alcoholic People.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

actually what scares me is Nicho's creation.

And what might that be?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Can someone tell me whats this thread about?

As tydus said "This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place." its just a lounge for the regulars (whatever) ok GAGA?

And what might that be?

<thinks of something witty> Ya face lol (I dunno subliminal messages whatever aren't my thing)

I once saw a subliminal advertising executive but just for a second.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Am I a regular?
No, all people from AG are alcoholic.. Including me. WAZAAAAAAH!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!!

Itsa meeeee!!!! I never really got into the other Regulars lounge....until now...

I have been here longer than you Tydus...by a total of 8 days...so eat those muffins!

Your joke on the first page was funny Alt...

Oh well...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...I believe that was the original idea...

Or the original idea was for the people from Jan 08 to talk without the hassle of those annoying new users. I don't really know.

I don't think there is a problem now, because otherwise it would be discriminative and mean.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

So this is a place where only veterans can talk,like the people who joined in 2008?

GAGA did you read the OP?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

GAGA did you read the OP?

Oh yeah, I read that too.

It doesn't matter how long you have been on this site. As long as you don't spam here everyone will get along jusssttt fine.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

So this is a place where only veterans can talk,like the people who joined in 2008?

I missed by ten days.....Brilliant....
Showing 31-45 of 643