ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60120
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

*source - TMZ.com

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Finally, the children of the world are safe.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Lol...

They say these things come in threes - Ed McMahon yesterday, Farrah Fawcett this morning, and Michael Jackson this afternoon.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OMG.

That's a surprise.

Whatever.

And YAY, I'm safe.

ReadMatthew24
ReadMatthew24
383 posts
Nomad

You are correct. His death is not a fake this time. Farrah Fawcett also died today.

Blessings to all.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

So my dad wasn't lying! We were coming back from lifting, and I was listening to my ipod, then my dad just casually stated that he died. Of course I thought it was a load of bull....I was wrong :P

Of course I'll be changing the title. No CAPS LOCK KTHXBAI

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Finally, the children of the world are safe

And YAY, I'm safe

You guys are sick.
That is seriously not funny.
He may have died, but he is still a person, he still has a family, he still left them behind.
If you honestly think it's funny someone died. Go to Gameinformer.com forums and go laugh at the celebrity death pool.
Since that's obviously where you get all your kicks. Just because He did something atrocious, it's immediatly funny that he died?
Get A life. Seriously.
My prayers go to his family, as they deal with a tragic loss.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Yea, sorry, I forgot it was mandatory to feel sorry for the families of mincing-boy-hungry-paedophiles. I repent my sins.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Haha, my friend just called me about this. He just wanted to tell me that I was safe now.

Goodbye, and good riddance Michael Jackson, I never liked your music anyway you pedophile!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

what would all the poor little boys trapped in neverland ranch do? who will read them stories? tuck them in? give them a warm glass of milk before they go to bed? Who will be Macaulay Culkin's playmate? These questions will go unanswered as the real crotch beater is laid to rest.

Rest In Peace Mike, May your heaven be filled with... whatever mentally disturbing things you wish it were filled with.

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Yea, sorry, I forgot it was mandatory to feel sorry for the families of mincing-boy-hungry-paedophiles. I repent my sins

He made a mistake?
So you immeditaly crucify him?
How would you like it if someone in your family died, and people started making jokes?
YOu'd be offended. I am not looking at this from a christian standpoint.
I'm looking at this from a standpoint of someone who cares about other people and how they feel.
It dosen't affect me at all that he died. I just think it's wrong to make fun of someone dying.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

urg too many ninjas not letting me post..

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Who's dead?

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Who would thought that he will end like this after seeing him in the younger days. He really made a mess of his life. And now he is being made fun of even dead with pedophiles jokes. What a shame. : (
http://www.sovacollection.com/userimages/michaeljackson.jpg

Showing 1-15 of 310