ForumsWEPRWho Would Win Canada Or U.S.A In A War

296 99517
patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

I know U.S.A has a better army and weapons developement in all but Canada has a ready army and a hell of alot more allies than America.

• 296 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

the alliances would be torn because both brits and french are in canada and they're allies with USA. during this confusion most likely a WW||| would break out in europe

Technically, only Canadians live there. Well that's how the rest of the world would see it.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

It'll never happen. We got to many economic ties to them. And my personal favorite, NHL FTW!

We would kick their arses in the east although the west may be a little. . . Tough.

patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

First off would never happen but if it did canada wouldent have a chance U.S.A has a bigger army then we do :/

Think of the alliances and how Canada is closer to most (If not all countries) alliance wise.

A bigger army doesn't necessarily win the war. Remember WWI? All the countries had millions enrolled in their army but the war dragged on for years.

[quote]WW||| would break out in europe

WW||| can't happen in just Europe it would just be a massive war concerning alot of countries.

It'll never happen. We got to many economic ties to them

Two things I know it'll never happen. I'm just wondering what you guys think. A secondly NOT EVERYONES A AMERICAIN so stop saying we.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

We would kick their arses in the east although the west may be a little. . . Tough.

Probably.

If compared one on one, the US would probably win. Though, it wouldn't be easy trying to conquer Canada.

Realistically, the instigator will be matched by the UN. Which is horrible for whoever decided to attack first. So, if the US invaded first, it would be against many countries, which would make things very difficult.

Though, Canada is a close neighbor of the USA and in the foreseeable time, it would be unlikely to find themselves pitted against each other in war.

A secondly NOT EVERYONES A AMERICAIN so stop saying we.

Right! I'm not American at all. Though, people are bound to say "we".

Think of the alliances and how Canada is closer to most (If not all countries) alliance wise.

Yes. Though the US has not actually lost it's allies.

the alliances would be torn because both brits and french are in canada and they're allies with USA. during this confusion most likely a WW||| would break out in europe

I am sure a war between the US and Canada would cause tension. Though I am not sure how eager European countries are to immediately take sides and wage war.

Technically, only Canadians live there. Well that's how the rest of the world would see it.

Though the Canadians are also allied to various countries. Due to alliances, if the USA and Canada declare war on each other, there will be many complications.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Since Canada hasn't really showed how powerful it is, I don't think we can tell. Sure we can compare numbers, but when it comes to strategy and such we don't really know.

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

Since Canada hasn't really showed how powerful it is, I don't think we can tell. Sure we can compare numbers, but when it comes to strategy and such we don't really know.

Tru but this is the same as Amerika, they just show up F***ing everywhere to show off how macho they are with their stupid lies, we all know nothing about both army's
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

you guys are to smart for me on this... i shoudnt be talking but i dont know how canada would win a war like that. i didnt even know we had an army tell the war in afgani i think? (im from canada) and i seen some shows (rick mercer report) where he goes to afgani and is a war journilast or somthin and there looking pretty good. but like still... was canada even involved in WWII besides taking refugess???

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Dude, do you even need to ask???
Canada FTW!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

It would depend on who attacked who and how serious it was. Some aof you are probably saying "its war, it cant get much more serious than that!", but im talking about if the USA had to nuke the Northern part of Canada and the let the fallout take care of the rest, or if other countries get involved.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Well I won't say its stupid because this is a place where people can speak their minds. But I will say that it's very unlikely they would have a war in the first place.

Aussinizi
Aussinizi
160 posts
Nomad

you are the dumbest poster in this forum

srsly comparing canada to america?

california's national guard has more manpower than the entire canadian defense forces

we landed on the moon

we have nukes

we got the powa

we got the industry and agriculture and economy

we got the advanced communications and satilites, and we have canada nearly surounded (thanks, alaska)

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

But I will say that it's very unlikely they would have a war in the first place.

Agreed. The U.S. and Canada don't have any trouble.

we landed on the moon

According to your thread it wasn't real. You trolls seem to be contradicting yourself a lot lately.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

According to your thread it wasn't real. You trolls seem to be contradicting yourself a lot lately

Lol trolls hahahahahaha, really I think they should lock the topic its turning into really bad spam who cares who would win in a war cuz it wont happen.
Aussinizi
Aussinizi
160 posts
Nomad

According to your thread it wasn't real. You trolls seem to be contradicting yourself a lot lately.

....COMMIE!!!!!!!
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

America going to war with Canada is total suicide for both countries. I as a Canadian see that. I will not try to declaim the American Military or it's tactics, but when a country that is pretty much your closest friend and trading partner. You don't try to destroy them.

Canadians are trained hard, not saying Americans are not, but when your population is so small that your country is bigger then your Military capabilities. Then you train harder.

Canada trades with the United States for Lumber and water, many more resources as well. And attacking us would not get the US very far. In the eyes of the UN, America would fall from grace and I can assure you the rest of the world will be ready to attack. Some to help Canada (Commonwealth) some just to attack America.

So in the end, a stupid move on Americas part, it would be to risky to behead itself.

Showing 16-30 of 296