ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30428
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

I think the End of the World will be when God wants it to be. He will decide Judgement Day!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

the end of the world is whenever god wants it to be. it could be tommarrow or it could be in 6,754,367,548,723,582,378 years.
or when there is too much evil on the earth and gos needs to save the good ppl from the bad ppl so he kills all of us and sends good to heaven and bad to hell.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

idk what you all are talking about

whatever
whatever
55 posts
Nomad

Moegreche is right in that time we're dead. But in the time before that there will be wars and people might all die or there might come a new disease that kills everyone or there is a new thing that threathens the world(like global warming, hole in the ozon layer, etc.).

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

For me, the end of the world is when:

- God had enough of us, kind of like Judgement Day.

- Global Warming, I can't swim, I might drown because the sea level is high! Prevent Global Warming! With it, the North and Southern Pole will melt and Penguins could die?!

- Population increases, food is low, water is low, pollution is high... If we're lucky, we could survive starvation to death?

- When there is a horrible disease spreading across the world! Eat healthy, Drink plenty, Sleep well. And some other words of wisdom.

- If Aliens from another planet is true, and they have a plan to destroy Earth. OMG, so they don't come in peace!?

- Let's be high-tech! Robots plan to rule over humanity?

Well, that's all I know for now. But some are facts, and some, well, let's just meet faith in the future.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

the end of the world will never happen until the sun explodes that what i believe

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Nuclear war is the only thing that will end the world in the next few millenniums. Global Warming is not real, the population will start decreasing rapidly once we hit 12 billion, and aliens coming for us is so unlikely.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

It comes when it comes...

If you want to know what it will be like, read the book of Revelatin.

I've read the entire book of Revelation. The whole thing was a dream/pep talk to persecuted Christians. Nothing about the end of the world, except teh eschatonological view.
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

If the world is really going to end,i've got a feeling it's something to do with the space,i dun think tsunamis or natural disasters have the potential to destroy the whole of earth,unless a considerable amount of them happen together

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

the person who starts a neuclear war will be the same as putting a gun to his head and shooting it

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

the world ended yesterday

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What Moe said is pretty much it .

Don't be scared, you will be dead (or alive if you believe in reincarnation like me). But whatever you do do not listen to the rumors about the Mayan calender ending and 20/12 and all that jazz. They are simply just not true! Se sit back, relax, and come have some pie at my end of the world party on 20/12! The next day after the "end of the world" i am having a survivors part and all of the 6.5 billion people out of the 6.5 billion people that survived can come!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

6.5 billion people out of the 6.5 billion people that survived can come!

That is a ridiculous statement! Some people will die on that day, not due to the end of the world though. Also cake is better than pie.

I felt I had to post this one.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@chiliad_nodi

Yes i am aware it was just a sarcastic way to show that i am a strong skeptic on the matter. Also people are born on that day :0...

And cake will never beat pie, nothing will ever beat pie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIIIInnnnnnnggggggggg......

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

can there be a pre end of the world partie with pie

and what ricador said cake will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever beat pie ever

Showing 151-165 of 189