ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30429
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

its like this. global warming started, and that meant either the world will start heating up insanely, or go into another ice age. judging by the fact its bloody well snowing outside, a day from april, and its just barely above the freezong point where i am, i'd say it option number 2. its happening alot faster than you would think. same time last year, id be in shorts. rite now, i hav a stuffy nose, an im wearing a coat, inside. (i live in canada) around next year or so, itll get so cold, without warning, all our windows will crack right open, letting in gales of wind thatll be like minus 360, and freeze the blood in our veins in seconds, and kill us slowly, cuz no bloods gettin to the heart. kinda like suffocation. now, to prevent this, ride your bike to work, and try to switch to ethanol. otherwise, youll find yourself frozen to death in your own house, due to the fact the worlds population has neglected the ozone layer.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

or, option number 2, we go out Resident Evil style, some multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company accidently releases their experimental bio-organic weapon, which either A) kills al of us, Ebola style, or B) is like a radical new form of rabies and makes the infected go insane, and bloodthirsty. then we'll kill ourselves. personally, i think number 2 would be worse. imagine some nasty lookin, mental person draggin theirselves around the streets, blindly heading for the scent of meat? sends the shudders down your spine, eh? jez thinkin about it makes me wanna pull all the blinds down an lock the doors. we could prevent this situation by just giving up on havin all these wars wit eachother. no wars, no weapons, no experimental weapons, no accidental release of the weapon, no zombies. simple as pie.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

On option 2 i would rather go nice and quick then be a blood thirsty zombie. Anyways, the weapon will be tested for that so if it does make you go blood insane it will just be a rabit that died when it went blood insane. But no wars is practically impossible, there always is war.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

of course the weapon would be tested.it was designed for the sole purpose of killing of millions of people. just when the plane was headed for whoever was gonna get the worlds worst b day present, sumthin wd go wrong an it would nail sumplace over populated, an spread. oh, and personally, i've always felt that being a a zombie would be waaay better than being dead. probably the disease would kill the host, but by then it wouldve spread to like 11 more people. it would never end.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

The end is never close and know one knows . in the bible is says "when the earth is going to break forever , god would come and blow a horn ,all the people who belive in god and christianity and jesus belivers will go to heaven , but the people who dont belive in god and dont care about jesus or christians would have to go to hell for 3000 years un tell they've became christian , If they still didn't want to belive .. they would die and live in darkness forever..

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

just so u know scientists r wrong the world isnt even 1 million years old its from 10,000 2 12,000 years oldf and thats it

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Perdicted by many old and long gone civilizations say 12/21/2012

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yeah people who believe in evolution want to say the earth is millions of years old, but architects can prove that the earth is no older than about 10,000 years.

About the end of the world, is there anything we can do to stop it? No, I thought not; unless you think it is going to be by some global warming thing, but I don't so I am not going to fret over it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

THE WORLD WILL END WHEN A METEOR CRASHES INTO TOM CRUISES EGO!!!

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

lol no it will end in bio warfare peandemics astroids and aliens if there are any

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Nobody knows, but I think the end of the world will be when the universe shrinks back to nothing, then starts growing again. That would be the start of a new world.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

I believe it was the ancient mayans who had a calendar they predicted things on and almost everything on there has come true. According to them the end of the world starts in 2012.

Plus in the last decade havent there been a lot of movies about the end of the world or based off them for example, The matrix, The war of the worlds, apocalypto. Just something to think about.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

oops on my post i said the world starts in 2012 i meant ends my bad, a typo.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The world is inhabited with many stupid creatures. The stupidest, in my opinion, are humans. Humans (including myself) are scared of what they can't see. Can you SEE the end of the world? No.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

No one one earth knows even if they say they do they really are just guessing

Showing 121-135 of 189