ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30433
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
wicho2103
wicho2103
11 posts
Nomad

i think the end of the world is coming in our generation because, in first place, the threats to us right now are global warming, war, bio-hazard diseases, desertification, and the religious fear to the son of Satan, the beast, 666. so prepare for it, and if it doesn't happen, cool, we could live like kings and conquer the galaxy

Alien_Galaxion_X
Alien_Galaxion_X
11 posts
Nomad

Who knows? It could strike anytime.

152 posts
Nomad

i saw somthing about 2012. its when alot of calendars in they did a whole show on it

Umbreon27
Umbreon27
2 posts
Nomad

It already ended.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

there is no end to the world, the world is round, not flat, its very continue-esk, so don't worry, you wont fall off the end of the world. Maybe if some evil scientist blew up or terraformed the earth to make it flat then there'd be an end, when I don't know.

PS: jk guys, i already posted my opinion of this topic near the beginning of this thread. but this topic could be misunderstood...

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

no one really knows, it says in the Bible that the world will end with fire and wars, who knows it could be soon

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

My sources all indicate that it will be in just "4 MORE YEARS!"

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

*replying to the first two pages*

Well, if we did find immortality, then we'd be trapped in the sun forever once it explodes. That sounds like fun.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Once the sun becomes a red giant, but that wont happen until 5 billion years.

Showing 181-189 of 189