ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30434
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I wasn't really talking about aliens. Most people who believe in the sort of fire-and-brimstone end to earth think that god (or some deity) will have a hand in it.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

xgamer, he means it could be some sort of "god", or maybe aliens, that what i interpreted from it anyway

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

To prove something scientifically, one must be able to recrete it. I would give $1,000,000 to anyone who can recreate the end of the earth.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

ohhh sorry my mistake.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

it is near impossible to know when the world will end, there is so many possiblities

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

And God destroyed the world once... but saved Noah and his family. God said that He would not use water to rid the world of wickedness... the next time he would use fire.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

that may be what christians belive, but most people are not christian, and dont belive that will happen

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

We have no evidence that god destroyed the world, or that he even exists.
At this point people generally cite evidence of floods of biblical proportions. My response: I don't doubt many many floods have occurred, and great floods are described in many religious texts. That just means a flood happened, not that god did it.

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

well 1 thing i no is that bird flu can put an end to humanity the the h5n1 out break killed alot of ppl so disease is a posibillity

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Yeah, I just wonder if that's just influence from earlier works than the Bible. The same things happened in other mythologies, I mean sharing very similar (or the same) stories.
I know that the Bible is the truth for you, I'm just considering this.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

There is no evidence that the people who wrote the Bible even knew these people existed, much less their beliefs.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Uhmm... it's gonna be December 2012....duh....

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

u mean december 12/21/12

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

That's what I said.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow