ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30430
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Everyone also said that the end of the world would be on 1/1/2000.
Did it happen? No. And I don't think this new claim is as believable as the last.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

On 12/22/2012 skeptics will be making up another date.

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

now im confused how do we no the end of the world near nukes disease i mean look at the possibilaties

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

if it is true that the world will end on 12/21/2012, i belive it wont be from a supernatural force, it will just be from people just going crazy about it

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, first of all my real opinion is I don't think anyone can predict the end of the world besides what science says.

It is rather interesting to me that two cultures on opposite sides of the world predict the same EXACT date and this happened a very long time ago (sorry for the vague date, I'm just not sure).

I mean....that is just fascinating.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

it may be fascinating that that happend, but i think it was just a coincidence

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

A rather strange one...I mean that's pretty dang lucky don't you think?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, pretty weird

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well not everyone belives in christianity switchfoot

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

let me guess religuin is the key of evil what we belive they dont belive it can even lead to war

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

If anyone is having trouble deciding what is true or false, here is a link to a video that will make you think even harder. It is about 2 hours long, and it takes around 5 mins to load. [url]http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
[/url]. Please donât hesitate, Its not about what is right or what is wrong, you as an individual create your own answer.

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

all i see to the link is httml error 404 screen

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Personally i dont like what your saying Asherlee, dont take this in offence but It is very ignorant to ignore science. The year 2012 is not the end of the world, either of the cultures understand that. Another thing the cultures have in comon is that they both studies the stars for several thousand years, so i think they kno alot with wants going on. GO on Wikipedia and search 2012, read what Nasa has predicted around the same time that the Mayans predict a "new sun".

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

[url]http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com[/url] ok think this link will work. if it doesnt il try another.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

wikipedia, it could have been written by anyone. but it is possible that is all it means

Showing 31-45 of 189