ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30432
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
251 posts
Nomad

This certainly could happen, but i feel that the book of revalation in the Bible, best describes how the world will end

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, but the only problem with that is that it doesn't have a certain date on it. What if it did have a date for the end of the world in the Bible. Just imagine this real quickly. The date is apporching where the Bible says that the world would end, if it did say it, and what would hppen if that date proved to be wrong. Do you think thousands of people would just stop believing in the Bible and Christianity in general? Also, sorry for getting off topic, but I just thought that this was interestig.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Yep, billions of years from now the sun is going to expand. Cya later Earth.

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

my friend says that its 20/12 lolz

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

i mean 2012

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I heard thirteen, obviously I'm not Christian, in Islam I've been tought it'll come with the warnings. [Like you ppl] Pretty close, but anyway, I don't beleive in the dates. Also, as religions teach its gods will to make whatever happens, only through scientific predictions can we pinpoint when the suns gonna eat earth, but then again, will we all be dead before then? Thats the question. I find that saying its a few years from now is crap, even though America's economy is running kinda low, I think the 6.5 Billion people on earth can hold out a little longer.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and to coheed, scientists are predicting 60 years from now earth is gonna be hit. [I think there being idiots predicting stuff that won't happen] but the ones that do believe in it are freaking out. Because its very impossible. There only idea was taking a shuttle with big pad-pushers on it and a super engine blasting out enuff fuel to push it away.

So I doubt a "warhead" of anykind would work.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

By the time the earth has been engulfed by the sun we will aready kno how to stelar travel and we wont be worrying about earth. Hopefully in a billion years there will be less ignorant people who try to disprove science.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

i beleive it will be 2012, but the world won't be gone.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

well according to newton, the earth will end in 2060, but i think it will end around the year 9000

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Why 9,000? Theres no logic in that, and acctually, I dunno if the human race'll live on that long.

Also, Newton never said anything about the end of the world as far as I know. [If your talking about Isaac Newton, I mean]

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

I've heard of a Meteor headding towards the Earth, will maybe hit us in year 2036 and destroy the mankind and all living stuff.. it's a really small chance, tho, and NASA will prolly destroy it or something like that.

Read more here:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/416706/year-2036-apophis

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Its a prediction, I believe that even if the meteor does come close to kill us, I doubt it'll be like the Dino's. xP
[If, the Asteroid theories about the Dino's is true]

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

False Dotkasper, in the year 2011 the world ends when an astroid that passed dangerously close to the earth in 2004 will actualy crash into it after its 7 year rotation arpund the sun. Sortove like K.A. Applegates novel The Remnants.

It is too huge to stop. Even if you used all the wrlds nukes, it would only crack it in half and both sides would hit earth. You may ask why the explosion would not send it hurtling the other way? The answer is that it is going to fast.

The Mians also predicted the world to end on this date. I don't think its true but it could hapen. If you say the odds of somthing happening are 1 million to 1, It could obviously hapen to at least a thousnd people sence the world has almost 7 billion.

I feel realy desterbed by this posibility. Some people will probably survive since we live all over the world.
But because the Earth will be striped of most of it's atmosphere on impact, no life would survive in the longrun.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

just puting the math together but i don't think god would let this hapen.

Showing 61-75 of 189