ForumsWEPRwhen is the end of the world

189 30431
imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

ever since i heard the end of the world is comin are the true or not because its friggin me out

• 189 Replies
armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I do know that eventually humans being in this world will have altered what happens at the end and who knows? we might even be able to do something about the end of the world as we know it.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

WHAT? Wikipedia is the online encypepedia, it wouldent lie dont be igorant! people rely on Wiki around the world, that is sooo ignorant to think that. go on nasa.com u idiot.

mr_owl
mr_owl
4 posts
Nomad

Well if alines do exist here is what would happened. They would see that all the weapons we have are pointed at each other and leave thinking we're morons.

mr_owl
mr_owl
4 posts
Nomad

And, I'm gonna say this outright. Christianaty stole ideas from other religions. The whole son of god rising from the dead was stolen from some earlier almost unknown religion I forgot. Flodding is nor orginal by any means and features prominetly in a lot of religions.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

GLOBAL WARMING IS BULL SHIT!!! Does anyone realize how long the earth has been around? OMG it increased 2 degrees farenheit this year!!!! butsome years it might go down 2 degrees, the end of the world won't be for thousands of years!

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

The world going to end December 21st 2012 because that when the Miyain calender ends its true

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Actually it is December 23rd, Jtwolf. The Muyans and Aztecs study the stars the same way so they predict the same thing. Of course what they are predicting is that a meteor will come and destroy the earth (I think) I am sure that with our technology, we could blow it up easily.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

This is the same as the Y2K theory, and what happened of that?
Everyone will be on here on Christmas eve 2012 thinking up another date for the end of the earth.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

We'll still be alive. And Coheed, it would take a very, very large warhead to do what you suggest. And even then it might not work. And if it does, you still have radiation to worry about.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

to the comment about global warming: are a retard?! global warming wont end the world you idiot! its going to warm the planet until the polar caps shift, then volcanoes will erupt because of the amount of CO2(proven fact that volcanoes erupt under pressure of CO2) and block out the sun for 6 months. Then the planet will cool down and there will be another ice age! LISTEN UP the 23 of December 2012 is the end of the 3erd sun! and the Mayan calendar. The age of the forth sun will arise of the 25 of December! i have read alot about this trust me. ITS NOT THE END, it might be for some of u idiots who will die. but its not the end for the human race! The Mayans dont believe its the end just a new sun.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

According to ancient spiritual calenders, the end of life is at 2012

According to the bible, like how DaMasta333 said on page1, the end will come without warning

And according to science, the sun will become a red giant and gulf up all the planets until mars, like how Moegreche said on page 1

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

its not the end of life u children!! alot of people will die! somthing like 7.5 billion people will die on that day, and diseas and hunger will kill many more. in 2009 theres supose to be an avion flew (bird flew from the asian counterys) that will wipe out 2 billion people.

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

the end of the friggn world is not about to end gosh i mean seriosly read the bible it tells u alot! at first when i read revelationsn in= got freaked out but then if u believe in god then it will be easier! thats wat i believe ok so DONT JUDGE!!!!

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

well have u ever heard of the atomic scienticts when the clock hits twelve on the dooms day clock oh no

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

wat r u talking about how the world is going to end is based on the bible u can say whatever u want about how there is always a scientific reason for every thing!!!! it is not true not eveything!!

Showing 46-60 of 189