153 posts
Nomad

i personally think that this movie was feakin cool

• 70 Replies
gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

ya that is about the best movie ive ever seen. It sucks about the dog though. =(

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ahhh no spoilers! I haven't seem it yet. I am not a huge fan of thriller/horror type movies, so I am waiting to see it on a smaller screen than the theater. I figure it might be less scary that way

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

I think that it is a great moive. A bit slow at the start but i love the ending and if you like it a lot you should maybe read the book which it is based on by the same name.

Hakasobe
Hakasobe
14 posts
Nomad

The only disappointing thing about this movie is the night crawlers. The night crawlers are made in 100% cg graphics which, when close up, sadly does not look very real. Disappointing, but the movie was amazing and i loved it beyond belief. a lot of people say its confusing but I found it to be pretty simple, 10/10 in my opinion, the movie was great. I nearly cried on the dog part though...

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Hakasobe you're ruining the movie by giving out spoilers. anyway i thought the movie was great, the acting was good, the actors were good, and the story of the book it's based on is EPIC. 10.5/10

Decrid
Decrid
5 posts
Nomad

The role Will Smith had suited him so perfectly, he should be nominated for it
Great movie, great story.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Really good story and great movie. I dont want to give spoilers so if u watched the movie u know the sad part.....................

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Its not a bad film, but its not even slightly original, and the ending was terribly predictable. But a decent film anyway.

FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

Terribly predictable ending?

I didn't think so one bit...my thoughts were waaay off on the ending.

I also don't see how you can say unoriginal.
Name another movie where someone is thought to be the last person on earth?

Did you even see the same I Am Legend as me?

Keeway
Keeway
22 posts
Nomad

I agree, I didn't see that ending coming WHATSOEVER! I loved it, and I think that it was a good film to keep you guessing like that!

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

FoxHawx i can name two movies The Last man on Earth and The Omega Man but they are both based on the book I am Legend so they don't really count.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

wel im a young movie fanatic and the plot was not so confusing. i also liked the fact that it always keeps you on ur toes. thx cheeseball ima look into that book

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

it was pretty predictable.there have been many many books/movies/games/stories of people thinking they are the last person on earth. It wasnt the best movie ever. it was entertaining though.

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Ahh freakin awesome movie! I saw it and it was much more than I expected. and you guys know you are kind of giving out spoilers...

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

thumbs up, entertaining movie, hate the sad part :'(
~Zihark~

Showing 1-15 of 70