ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 255141
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

@Drakedurbian- I suggest swapping out danger close for somthing else. The only explosive you have is semtax, and another perk such as stopping power would probably yeild better results for you...

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I was thinking about swapping that out. I figured it didn't make much sense.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Primary: FAMAS with Red Dot Sight
Secondary: PP2000 Akimbo
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenades: Stun Grenades
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Danger Close
Perk 3: Scrambler Pro
Death Streak: Martrydom

My 2 cents on this:

switch on the pp2000's for a stinger or something. If you already have an AR equipped, why would you need more firepower?

Get rid of scrambler pro...definitely. Most veteran players know that if the in-game map hud starts to get corrupted, there's a player near by. It's basically just a game of pinpointing your location. It's probably been the cause of your death numerous times.

Danger close is hard to predict, what killstreaks do you use?
But um...stopping power/cold blooded is my recommendation.

Thoughts?
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I compleatly agree with owen.
The only time I use danager close on a class is if I am using somthing like choppergunner. This is because Dangerclose Pro makes air support do more damage...

What I have is my main class, and I swapped scavenger pro with one man army. Every time I get harriers or AC130, or somthing along those lines, I use one man army to switch to the danger close class. Once the killstreak reward goes away, i switch back to my main class.

Rinse and Repeat...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

As for one of my classes...

Primary: Scar-H
Attachment: Scilencer
Secondary: Stinger Missle
Attachment: ---

Equipment: Claymore
Special Grenade: Stun

Perk #1: Scavenger Pro
Perk #2: Coldblooded Pro
Perk #3: Ninja Pro

~Killstreaks~

-Harriers (7 kills)
-ChopperGunner/AC130 (11 kills)
-Tatical Nuke (25 kills)

That is my Ghost/Anti-Airsupport/Nuke class

It might not seem too good, but I've gotten almost every nuke I've had with that class... And I've had over 30 ligit nukes.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Primary: ACR or UMP
Secondary: Model 1887 or Striker
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenades: Stun Grenades
Perk 1: Marathon Pro or Bling Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro or Lightweight Pro
Perk 3: Commando Pro
Death Streak: Final Stand

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Model 1887

Akimbo or not?
tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

thats not even a question. the 1887 on its own is terrible. akimbo it as soon as you can.

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

btw, srry if you think this is spam or you hate rpgs, but i just started a mw2 rpg in forum games and noone is playing the dam thing.

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

yup...

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Primary: ACR (Assult Rifle)
Attachment: FMJ and Holographic Scope
Secondary: M1014
Attachment: FMJ and Grip

Equipment: Claymore
Special Grenade: Flashbang

Perk #1: Bling Pro
Perk #2: Coldblooded Pro
Perk #3: Ninja Pro

Killstreak Rewards

UAV (3 kills)
Counter-UAV (4 kills)
Sentry Gun (5 kills)

The reason for my rather nooby selection of kill streak rewards is because only the sentry gun gains kills that really, I should not be getting, and certainly am not using skill to get. UAV and Counter-UAV helps my team win, but they do have to use their weaponry skilfully. The reason I picked Sentry Gun is because the only others are Care Package, which I don't really want, and Emergency Airdrop, but I would not get that very often.

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

Primary: AK47 grenade launcher
secondary: striker fmj
equip: c4
special grenade: stun
Perk 1: scavenger pro
perk 2: danger close pro
perk 3: commando pro (yes, still helps more than any other 3 perk)

killstreaks: predator missle, harrier strike, emergency airdrop.

Indiagamerz
Indiagamerz
77 posts
Nomad

What is the advantage of prestige

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

What is the advantage of prestige

It give you new badges next to your name and calsign.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

also prestige allows for more weapon slots. instead of only customizing 5 different load outs, when u heat prestige 10 you have 10 possible different weapon load outs.. Very useful. As for me i love the M4A1, so much that I got the 1000 head shots for it (the prestige level weapon mastery challenge). So my load out goes like this:

Primary: M4A1 (or M4 Carbine w/e you prefer to say rlly)
Attachment: Holographic
Secondary: USP.45
Attachment: Tactical Knife
Equipment: Samtex
Special Grenade: Stun

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Killstreaks: harrier, Chopper Gunner, And Nuke (I've gotten the nuke 64 times now =))

Alright so i use holographic site cuz its hilariously easy to headshot people with it as i can still see there whole body when zooming in with this site. I use the USP.45 as a secondary with the tac knife cuz when im bored I love running around knifing people and killing them with the pistol. Anyways I use scavenger so I have enough ammo to last till the Nuke, and because I can keep picking up samtex when Im out. I use stopping power cuz its easier to kill people (its kinda self explanatory). And I use ninja so that when im using my chooper gunner, no noob comes up to me with there heart beat sensor and kills me. The reason I choose harrier then chooper gunner is because when you get the harrier, its almost a given that you'll get 4 kills. Then ill get a chopper gunner. I hate AC130 for 3 reasons. Your always reloading and switching weapons,you have to aim ahead of the people (anticipation) and it lasts half as long as the chopper gunner... Its kind of a waste of getting 11 kills straight when you have to do sooo much different things.. Its just way to technical, and I want the easiest possible way to get my nuke. That is why i choose chopper gunner over AC130. (chopper gunner never has to reload =), and it doesn't overheat either). Then comes the nuke, which i try not to use until i die (allowing me to get a higher killstreak).. So yessss that is what i do, not sure about you guys

Showing 121-135 of 1600