ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255498
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

You mean the laws of evaporating the water because of intense heat, allowing it to build up in the Troposphere, then allowing it to fall when the water droplets achieve a certain mass? It totally was God.

Yes, God. Prove it wasn't.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If God does exist and interact with this world then it is possible to detect him and prove he exists.

Prove it.
Xervicx
Xervicx
37 posts
Nomad

There really is no biological limitations, so long as they don't break the bounds of reality itself. Vampires can exist, Warewolves can exist, hell, unicorns and pixies can exist, if they have the correct intact genes!

Thank you for that. Many people tend not to see it that way, which is disappointing. The thing is, most of those mythical creatures were actually created due to genetic mutations and things of that nature which made people speak rumors... This lead to people spinning tales of strange people, then strange creatures...etc, etc.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

if energy is in a state of infinite quantity

It's not. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. What there is is what we got. It's not infinite; there is a number. What that number is, I have no clue, but it's certainly not infinite.

Prove it.

In order for it to rain, the air must be saturated: The relative humidity must be 100 percent, or very close to it. How does that happen? By lowering the temperature or bringing in more water vapor. But if we just bring in more water vapor and nothing else happens, we're still just stuck with microscopic droplets. So let's focus on lowering the temperature. The temperature can be lowered by a colder wind, possibly coming from the north. But those north winds contain less water vapor, so the temperature may lower, but the humidity could remain the same.

The temperature could also fall if a column of air rises. As an air column rises, there is less atmosphere around it, which reduces the pressure outside the column. So the column expands as it goes up. That expansion will lower the temperature because the air molecules will not hit each other as frequently. Eventually the relative humidity will reach 100 percent, and the rising column loses no water vapor. Rising air seems to be the surest way of getting a cloud to form. Also, as the air rises, the moisture is distributed over a wide region. There are plenty of droplets available for coalescence, and if the rising takes the cloud to great heights, ice will formâ"even during the summer, even in tropical latitudes. So rising air delivers the best environment for cloud droplets to grow into raindrops. A typical rainy day might be generated by relatively gentle upward motionâ"a couple centimeters per second. That would normally occur over 12 or 24 hours, possibly longer. The intensity of the precipitation would be directly related to the magnitude of that rising motion. The sky would first be covered by cirrus clouds, which would then thicken, lower, and eventually lead to nimbostratus clouds.

Of course, you could always say that God created this motion to happen, in which NO, I couldn't prove that, because you would be splitting hairs.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for that. Many people tend not to see it that way, which is disappointing. The thing is, most of those mythical creatures were actually created due to genetic mutations and things of that nature which made people speak rumors... This lead to people spinning tales of strange people, then strange creatures...etc, etc.

That doesn't prove vampires and werewolves DO exist. They MAY (but most likely not) MAY exist, but that justify your case. Now you're talking like a theist.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Prove it.

If I see the glass on my table move from one side of the table to the other. I can with the right equipment detect the forces being exerted on that glass. With further research I can even track those forces back to it's source. If God did it then I could track his actions back to him. If he isn't real or has no interaction with this world I can't. If God does interact with this world then it's possible.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

You explained how it rains. You didn't explain why God can't make it rain using scientific events. The only thing relative to what I said, I quoted.

Of course, you could always say that God created this motion to happen, in which NO, I couldn't prove that, because you would be splitting hairs.

Exactly. You can't.

This doesn't prove God's existance. It only proves that you can't argue that there is no God.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If I see the glass on my table move from one side of the table to the other. I can with the right equipment detect the forces being exerted on that glass. With further research I can even track those forces back to it's source. If God did it then I could track his actions back to him. If he isn't real or has no interaction with this world I can't. If God does interact with this world then it's possible.

Not if God is an undetectable force.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

This doesn't prove God's existance. It only proves that you can't argue that there is no God.

Course not! What we interpret is that a bunch of water droplets and molecules join together in the condensation process, and then to fall down in precipitation. We do not see a man waving a magic finger and saying "I want this to happen in this general area". What we cannot sense or determine with technology cannot be proven or disproven...yet. This is what we say until the entire human race dies, or until we discovered every tangible and intangible speck enclosed in the universe.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Is there any evidence that God exists? No, then I can argue he doesn't exist just as I can argue magic pixies don't exist.

Not if God is an undetectable force.

If it's undetectable by any means then it's as good as not existing. If it can't be detected it can't interact with anything.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Course not! What we interpret is that a bunch of water droplets and molecules join together in the condensation process, and then to fall down in precipitation. We do not see a man waving a magic finger and saying "I want this to happen in this general area". What we cannot sense or determine with technology cannot be proven or disproven...yet. This is what we say until the entire human race dies, or until we discovered every tangible and intangible speck enclosed in the universe.

Exactly.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Ahh the words I've been trying to say but couldn't find them. See God is spiritual. He does interact in the world Mage, through us.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Ahh the words I've been trying to say but couldn't find them. See God is spiritual. He does interact in the world Mage, through us.

All that is left now is for everyone to agree to disagree.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

Lots of things in religion can be contradicted.
There is nothing in the world that is actually 100% pure, but I do believe that god is the closest we will ever get.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

All that is left now is for everyone to agree to disagree

But we can't do that Nemo; that would mean leaving the thread to die! We gotta argue some more so that the thread will live! XD
Showing 271-285 of 1849