ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109375
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

9th grade, some pointless mandatory science class that practically wasted an hour of my time daily.
I think we were throwing calculators. I think every guy in the room threw one by the end of the year. I mean, the entire year we'd just fling them at each other. It was pretty intense. It's not really a stupid reason, but that class was so pointless they used three years to teach us how to move a three variable equation around.
So yeah, threw calculators in 9th grade science. Pretty sweet. I was written up like once, but it didn't really matter since I never get into much trouble unless it's for something actually exciting.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

i got in trouble for subjesting that there be a macking fun of people club.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

i got in trouble for scoring to many points in the basketball unite in gym. My gym teacher said i made the kids i was playing against feel bad.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i got in trouble because some kids stole my back pack, i found it some hours later near a small river on the school ground, without my school books and i had to buy new ones.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

loling 4 no reson. i heart laughing so i laugh @ almost everything. my friend laughs when other ppl laugh. so we were both cracking up (silently) and we had 2 move seats. @ least i did. she didn't have 2 go anywhere! she didn't get in trouble!

also, in science we had to dissect worms so i put on purell when we were done and the teacher yelled at me and told me to just wash my hands insted. i had 2 put my name on the bord cause she didn't want me using da purell, but then why wuz it in her room?

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

Subjecting there be a making fun of people club.

AwesomeB
AwesomeB
26 posts
Nomad

Once my teacher told someone to keep his hands to himself, he told the teacher that he wasn't touching anything. The teacher, realizing he was right, told him to stop touching his desk. He wasn't even touching his desk and three quarters of the class were.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

Never recieved a detention and I hope I never get one.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for saying that I was smarter than my social studies teacher (he was pretty dumb).

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

in elementary we turned cards and in 3rd grade i started babbling under my breath like a baby and my teacher made me turn a card and i almost started crying =(

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

I came to my current school in second grade and when I walked into spanish the teacher was yelling at me in spanish because I did not know spanish. Her name is senorita Hellman poor lady! Now I am #1 in spanish in my grade!

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

In second grade. There was this kid who made my life miserable in a sub - conscious type of way. I didn't hate him until now when I think about it. This was in 2nd grade, 6 years ago. He made me act stubborn and talk dirty. One time The teacher was talking to us while we were sitting on the carpet. The kid who is named Lucas, went into a bin without being caught, and played with this giant sock and made me laugh a lot. I laughed out loud and the teacher got mad at ME and I was distracted by HIM but he got away with it >.> And I got a UNNECCESSARY request to tell my parents about that >.> I hated that teacher anyway. Ms. Anderson (There is a reason why she is 32 and a Ms. ) was a horrible teacher and she was never reasonable. And she had an anger issue of yelling.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Once my teacher and I were discussing with a low level of intelligence. And in my eyes he dared me to pull down my pants so I did. Everyone laughed of course and I got trouble. He dared me in some kind of way.

eddyalex
eddyalex
308 posts
Nomad

I was in french class and i the guy next to me started to draw on me, so i said to stop it. I waited 5 minutes and he started again this time on my t-shirt, so i drew on his face and i got detention and he got.............NOTHING !!!

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

So in gym Ms.Keegan( teacher) was like "You sissies! Its badminton not rocket science"!! And my enemy was like" Are you a rocket scientist?"
And she was like" GET THE BALL!"!! And I was like "Ummm it's not a ball... Its a birdie." Shes Like " FOR GODS SAKE WHATS WRONG WIHT YOU BAD MOUTHED CHILDREN!" And we were like " Umm it's still a birdie..."
and she was like "OMG I GIVE UP!""GOTO CLASS!" Class only started so...

Nobody really got in to trouble.

Showing 271-285 of 322