ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109374
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

my friend stole my food at lunch so i got up to ask for to buy another one and when i got to the counter to pay for it the guy who stole it walked up to me and gave it back and the principal said "no buying lunches for ur friends" so i got detention :/

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

once i got detention when i was five cuz i shared some pasta with my friend. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN????

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

oh and once my friend tossed me a note and of course i got detention, not her. gr

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I was helping my friend correct his mistake and then he suddenly shouted at me..... We were both in trouble.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I got 2 hours of suspension because I kissed my girlfriend bye. Other people do it all the time and sometimes almost take their clothes off and don't get detention.
But I quess that is because the principal *cough* likes *cough* me.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
60 posts
Nomad

I had a class last year called family and consumer ed. It's the stupidest class ever. I was talking to a friend in class and I told him that it was the stupidest class ever. The next day during 2nd block (FACE was first block) I got called to the principal's office. My dad was there too. My dad even said she was being a cry baby. She is an adult so she should act like one. Not everyone is going to like you.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Closing my locker just as some random kid put his head in it.

scarman0
scarman0
13 posts
Nomad

Last year we were siting in lunch when we played the best games but always got in trouble. first we played just pass a gatorade across the table and a lunch table tried to stick me into detention because she said it could bounce up and hit people in the eye. and also once we got in trouble cause the kid at my table was squeezing a milk carton and the principal walked up and he blew it up

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I called y teacher a nice lady. She told the principal i called her big breasted. Yeah....

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

lol XD. I got detention in middle school for using an elementary bathroom...after school. (I went to a K-8)

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i once went to the bathroom twice durring the same luch period and got a detetion from the principal but didn't serve it and nothing happened

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i get in trouble for dumb things alot.

the lovely raisin fights of 3rd grade. and 4th grade. and 5th grade. and then i went to a different middle school than the raisin fight people.
drawing a mustache on my friends face.
coloring the same friends face with red polka dots.
being accused of cheating while drawing smiley faces on my toenails.
the terrible scribble fights of doom.
drawing a strange verision of a female spongebob on some spare paper.
drawing something where we were supposed to shade on the right side. i shaded on the left side. "-20 points".
doing a dare for eating grass. (yuck. but the two dollar bill was worth it)
giving my teacher an origami which she said was inappropriate. please tell me how a parrot is inappropriate.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I got suspended for exploiting a test (a grading rubric was on the back of the test, and no one else was smart enough to look at it, teacher never even mentioned it so I thought it was okay to use the rubric) aother time I got introuble for walking briskly, which they considered running and for some reason running wasn't allowed at that time in my life.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

we never got in trouble for it but we got caught just for making a mess. in my 8th grade classrom there was a fan we ate lunch in the room cuz the gym was under repair and we had no other cafe. so we decide to throw ruler in the fan. that was fun for a while. then we throw a go-gurt in there it wen everywhere. then a dictionary was thrown up there by the end of the school year the fan was hanging by a single wire cuz of the weight of some stuff we throw. meat was the best cuz one chunk stuck to the wall and was seen til the teacher came in and she didnt see it.

Showing 301-314 of 322