ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109373
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

One time at lunch the supervisor was dismissing us by table. Some people from a nearby table had left some stuff on the floor near our table, so the teacher wouldn't let us go. We picked it up, and she made us all sit, then she let us go. So, I was walking hurriedly to not be late, and the principal talks to me about "running". Then I have to hurry even more. Unfortunately, I don't make it in time, and the teacher of my next class counts me tardy, despite my efforts to be just the opposite. He gives me a detention. Five minutes, but still complete overkill, for things I couldn't control.

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

One time I was going to take a test and I brought a pencil with me. I got in trouble for carrying "a dangerous weapon".

What?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

for sitting on the fire escape stairs.
wich was very wide and outside the building so no real danger IF.

173 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for playing on my laptop during lunch.
I used School-Electricity. O_o

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I got in trouble for putting my head down on my desk because the teacher thought I was sleeping.

Nesaire
Nesaire
23 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for dropping my binder on the floor. My teacher told me I was being disruptive to the class one floor below us.

paturback
paturback
5 posts
Nomad

to hyper. ADHD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I had to write one whole page about why I can't sing cuz we where doing karaoke in school and the teacher said I couldn't sing(true). I made it but when I turned it on it was a joke (smart me).

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

A long time ago in 2nd grade these dumb kids started talking around me and they punched me and then I told the teacher they punched me. And the next hour somehow I ended in the principal's office.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I was forced to go home, because I was wearing a Pearl Jam shirt that said 9 out of 10 kids prefer crayons to guns on the back, even though it was promoting peace. My school fails.

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

I wore grey socks instead of black socks.

That bad.

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

all my teachers are stupid

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
112 posts
Nomad

Well, I probably deserved to get into trouble for the following.

Last year a bunch of kids were calling me a "Hitler Worshiper, Hitler Wannabe, and Devil Worshiper". Now being none of these things you see how that could be upsetting. So one day I got fed up with every thing and as a joke at gifted classes my best friend and I played tic-tac-toe with backwards swastikas and right side up pentagrams, we also ued xs os and zen signs. One of the girls there has hated my guts for many many years and she went and told our principal. They were so determined to get us in trouble that she couldn't even figure out that they were backwards which meant peace love and happiness in many different cultures before the Nazi Party came around. So the next day my friend and I were called into the principals office and chewed out about it. I told our principal that it was all a big joke and then proceeded to tell her about how much kids make fun of us and how much it hurt me. She told me to stop making up excuses. We got detention. And to add insult to injurey at the end of the day during gym we were out walking the track when some girls came up and asked me if I wanted to kill myself, or if I sacrificed animals, and if I would bring a gun to school. I told them no and ahem, to get the f- away from me. As soon as we got to our lockers I started bawlling. My friends asked what was wrong and so I told them. The secretary told me to go tell the vice principal and I did. He said we would talk about it in the morning, we never did. My grandma went to see our principal and she told my grandma that she truley believed that I was a Nazi and I should have "better" friends. Also that the girls that came and told her were "Respectable young ladies"

Sorry about the rant. I hope it's ok for the post. I just needed to get everything off my chest.

Chake1
Chake1
52 posts
Nomad

okay, one time, i was walking down the hall, then this dumb kid goes ahead and slaps my backs and makes them fall, one of them on his foot, he goes and tells the teacher and i get detention,
SO NOT FAIR!!!

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble for chasing a dog around in circles. I was about 8.
xD

Showing 286-300 of 322