ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 203913
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I think it would take some really creative interpretation to make the bible prove the big bang theory. From that sort of interpretation, I could make the bible prove pretty much anything, including the nonexistence of god.
I don't think it's right to alter what the bible has meant for hundreds of years in order to make it more appealing because it doesn't conflict with scientific theories.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

batistarocks6969, back there about your opinion on my comment, what do you mean by "u talk about the repetition of universe creation and use words like nucleosynthesis and nuetrons and protons just so u can sound smart and make ppl believe u", I love science too and it is as if you are implying that I dont know what im saying; and about you comment about the relation of the Bible to the Big Bang: there are many mysteries about the scriptures of Christianity. I mean like how John wrote the Revelation, he knew that it was going to happen long before it is suppoused to have happened. I dont mean to offend, and much of the things you posted made sense, but I just want to clear stuff up.

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Cosmic Background Radiation.

Bam. STOMPED.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Again, Revelation doesn't actually serve a function. Lots of people have had &quotrophecies" that were so enigmatic that we couldn't tell what the prophecy was referring to until after the event had taken place. That's not a prophecy, that's just a retrospective effect. If you take the language in Revelation literally, I think it says something about a 7 headed dragon-thingy coming out of the ground and a giant city floating down from the sky. If you think that's how the world will end then that's fine, but to suggest any other ending as evidenced in the Bible involves creative interpretation.
And yes, cosmic background radiation is the evidence all around to which I was referring, so good call, pfhortipfhy! I think ignoring things like this and the universe's expansion is to ignore some pretty hard scientific ideas.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I wasnt using Revelation as part of the topic, I was simply using it as a way to explain what I meant.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Hahahaha....
Is that a question?
Lets presume that the Bing Bang created the universe...
Who created the Big Bang...
GOD...
THATS WHO!
So God created the universe!

Toothlesss
Toothlesss
2 posts
Nomad

the big bang is so more logical. we maybe cant explain very good, but there are so much facts that proof the big bang theory. and are there any facts that proves that god exists??? no!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

How many times are people going to use the "who created the big bang" argument? Seriously... you can't force causality on others if it doesn't apply to god.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

People are going to keep using it as long as they jump into a discussion blindly... (BOOOOOOOOO!) :S sorry Moe

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

God ROCKS!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well the big bang didnt just come out of nowhere, something had to create it

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Then something had to create god... you see where this is going, right?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

it would really be more logical if god was always there than the big bang though

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Time is a function of space, so unless this universe is inside another, or some sort of equivalent, then (if god exists at all, and if he did before the BB [which we can scientifically prove happened]) he would have been both always there and never there, and everything in-between.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Why can't the answer be both? I believe in God and the Big Bang. There was something before and after the big bang. Electrons can be turned into energy, right. Then energy became electrons forming the first matter. Not sure how other matter formed. God can be before and after the big bang, as a guiding force, prior to the big bang, and after it. I don't know who or what God is. What if s/he/it caused the first energy to start and defined the laws of nature and quantum physics,and did nothing else. (confusing sentence) The laws of nature are the way they are for a reason.

Wow I havn't posted in a while...

Showing 31-45 of 1107