ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 203821
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

My teacher told me that, by the way, and its true if there was a big bang all the planets would spin in the same direction

ALX
ALX
9 posts
Shepherd

Science rules...!! Obviously Big Band

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

Dirkpitt1, the big bang was simply so huge that solar systems are the only things that are spinning in the same direction. planets have nothing to do with suns. Look at it like this, The "Big Bang" is the same as our sun. The Solar Systems are the same as our planets. The Solar Systems planets are the same as our moons.

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbnhttp://library.thinkquest.org/TQ0312825/AstroNet/images/big-bang.jpg[img]
The yellow section is the Big Bang, the spots are solar systems. This can be resembled to oour Sun and it's planets.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

my bad.

[img]http://library.thinkquest.org/TQ0312825/AstroNet/images/big-bang.jpg[img]

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

sorry, my Mac is screwed up.
http://library.thinkquest.org/TQ0312825/AstroNet/images/big-bang.jpg

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

it makes no sense, there is no theory, but if you could prove a theory to me, i would give you all my money.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

ok, but lemme ask you, if the big bang made everything, what made the big bang?

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

An interesting question which no one knows the answer to but also with that question comes the question: what created god?

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well there are alot of different theories on how the big bang happened,
one is that there was this little ball of matter, then something reacted. my point is that if the big bang created everything that is existent, then how could anything possibly react!? it wasnt there yet.another is the repeating universe. they say that this wasnt the first universe, there have been universes before this one. granted the whole tiny difference between matter and anti-matter may be true, but when the first universe happened, where did that matter come from, it couldnt of come from the previous universe, because there wasnt one...so how did it get there???i think, unlike alot of people, God put it there.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

There is no theory, period, and if there was, retarted humans wouldn't be able to figure it out.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

There is a theory, Gorks. We, as humans are not sure. I'm not quite sure you know what a "theory" is. I believe that God set up that one bit of matter and it reacted to something elso God made. This is pretty much what created our universe. Of course this is a THEORY

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

wtf, XCoheedX, who created "god", answer that smartass.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Whoa, no need for name calling there, Gorks. Coheed is right, though, there are plenty of theories about the Big Bang, and these theories have developed as we have learned more about the universe. I think evidence for the Big Bang is quite clear - in fact it's everywhere, literally!

streteego
streteego
25 posts
Nomad

the answer is God but the question is who made God no one hes has no beginning and no end hope all these poeple go to heaven thats were im going and dont swear gork its against the ten comanments but everybody swears that is why nobody is perfect and thats also why God can not except sin and he can do any kind of power you just name it but he wont do it God sent Jesus to die on the cross for are sins and last of all there was no big bang hope all of the people on armorgames are christian [)PLEASE(]

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Comment from Necrotic:

Let there be light= Big Bang
Stars and planets= Stars and planets
Creation of living creatures= Evolution

End of comment.

This makes perfect sence, seeing as the Big Bang theory can acctually prove the bible (kind of) right. So they should be working together, not against eachother.

Showing 16-30 of 1107