ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 203912
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
Tony
Tony
35 posts
Nomad

To recall the words of Einstein;
"What happened in the time before the Big Bang? The same thing that happens in the area south of the South Pole."

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

Big bang is the creator cause god doesn't exist (imo)

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

anybody want to put an argument for or against my idea?

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

what do u mean by creator and God? they are the samething in my opinion.

Anyway i say God. But im catholic so its likely i will say god

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

I would go with both god and big bang

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

God! That's right anyway. Everyone who doesn't believe in "Him". Listen to Stairway To Heaven by Led Zepplin forwards, then backwards. Please. You will see. Thanks.

brandon011294
brandon011294
4 posts
Nomad

TURKISHMANIACA
YEAH!!!!

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Listen, god can't exist. If the Big Bang could not have happened because nothing can not create nothing, blah blah blah, than how can god exist, because if there is nothing, that means god does not exist. Turkish, PLEASE give some reasoning, or leave this conversation, because you are not debating, you are just saying god exists, and all that don't believe will go to hell. Well, what if god does not exist, but the Hindu gods do? What would you do then?

EcLiPsE
EcLiPsE
40 posts
Nomad

Personally, I believe neither of them. The Bible says that God just made everything but that is impossible, and second, where did this big bang come from? Did it just pop out of nowhere? Theoretically, I think that the question about how the universe started is impossible to answer.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well the belif of the big bang, is that 2 small random particles of dust (or dirt, can't remember)
were spinning unbelivably fast, and suddenly somehow they exploded into a universe, doesn't sound very accurate if you ask me

EcLiPsE
EcLiPsE
40 posts
Nomad

daswiftarrow, even if thats true, i have a question for you, where did those two particles of dust come from? <---thats something to ponder on :]

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Yeah, that doesn't sound accurate because that's just not how the Big Bang occurred. I'm quite sure I explained the current theory in this very thread, so I don't really see explaining it again.

ike354
ike354
53 posts
Nomad

pen15: please capitalize God and i am a Christian

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

dude i dont have to capitalize it and im cristian!

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

God created everying. It didn't happen by accident. I mean out of no were everythin just appears? Give me a break it was God!

Showing 46-60 of 1107