ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48337
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
HumanDisease
HumanDisease
55 posts
Nomad

Why are you ppl even arguing about that. This was about WEIRD dreams waasnt it. So next time some of you can read the F$%@ title. SOUR

scoRe
scoRe
152 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that my sisters ex-boyfriend threw a car at me when I was walking home from school. And, in case you were wondering, it missed. =P

CallToTheVaticano
CallToTheVaticano
10 posts
Nomad

Although my dream may not have been as cool, funny... Or just plain freaky- @Sourwhatup2- but it was very weird. It was at some type of club with all of my best friends. I have no idea why at all, but for some reason it was a special occasion. Anyways, we were on our way there but, I kept feeling this weird feeling in my head, like allot of pressure was building up inside of me. I had no idea what it meant so I just thought it was a headache and kept to myself. When we got there, I then started to realize that something was way wrong. All of a sudden this strange red eyed, big teethed, black figure began to hop everywhere! All over the walls, sealing etc... And it just started killing everyone there. It got to the point of chaos where everyone was just running in all directions looking for loved ones. Pretty soon the place was cleared by either people hiding in different places around the building... or just dead. I looked around trying to figure out where my friends were, but it was too late, they were in pieces. I stood there just crying in fear, not knowing what would happen next. When all of the sudden it came at me, straight at me! I attempted to run, but there was just no escape, it viscously grabbed me and threw me against one of the tables, where it then got distracted by one of the women trying to run for the door. Luckily for me I got to head in the other direction with a moderate slice on my arm, but it was no luck for the girl unfortunately. About ten minutes passed and I found a small group in one of the rooms. at this time only a few people had survived so far, there were only 15 out of a full club that could hold up to 200 people. I was in horrible pain, and didn't know what was going on at the moment. I started to feel angry, and hungry. My arms extended as my legs did also. I grew huge giant and black. My teeth were pointed sharp. I woke up after that. I tried to figure out what it meant, and hoped that I would go through that same dream again. A few weeks later, I did, the same for a few days later. I finally realized I was the monster all along. I don't know why to this day?

*~ Call To the Vatican ~*

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

I had a dream where mike and I were playing video games, when all of the sudden, mike was dragged away by a tall, skinny naked man with no face. I tried running after him, but my legs couldn't move, then I tried yelling for help, but my voice wouldn't work, so he got away.

I woke up pretty upset, and I felt I had to text mike about my dream. he didn't really like that, and he called me weird.

KayEqualsFour
KayEqualsFour
54 posts
Nomad

Ok first learn how to spell..

my spllin haz nothin 2 do wif the fact tht u r still rong also a sentence only taks won period if ur gonna be a douche at least dont be a hippocrit 2

Second Freaked out and Scared aren't the same.

ya they r

Freaked out is more of a adrenaline rush. Not so much of a scared.

ok sho me an artical were it says dat bein "freaked out" is a sientific term relatid to a sudin rush of adrenalin then ill beleve u.

Scared is more of "GET ME OUT OF THIS place"

no, the defenition of scared is nt "GET ME OUTTA HERE" that is in no way scientific at all. how abut u stop bein such a retard and thnking you no evrythin.

please tell me how freaked out and scared aren't the same.

ty
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

Hey, let's not turn this into a flame war. also kay, your bad spelling is kinda annoying. now I know that by age 13 you should have learned how to spell and use proper grammar, and all that, so could you please do so?

CallToTheVaticano
CallToTheVaticano
10 posts
Nomad

Ok can you guys stop fighting. If you really want to fight, go and make a fighting thread... You guys are really being immature, and obviously need a wake up call and I'm that call.

@Kay, you obviously don't know the meaning of hypocrites, and yes, don't know how to spell either. You really need to think of the argument you're going to dish out before just saying something that makes you look bad, or in your case, what you think makes you look smart. Also, why so rude? He didn't do anything to you to start out with? You childishly started this fight! Oh, there are really two distinct differences between scared and freaked out, look it up in the dictionary... actually here so you'll get it right, D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y. Oh, and don't try to be a know it all, when you don't know it all.

@Sour, instead of being as low as him, why not just ignore him. Because you fight back, he's going to be the kid, and try to "act" like he knows what he's talking about... and won't stop till he gets what he wants. Come on, think about it for a minute. Be bigger than he is.

And if it continues, I really think this thread should be locked. No offense to it. But I hope I got my point through. Sorry for being mean.

*~Call To the Vatican~*

KayEqualsFour
KayEqualsFour
54 posts
Nomad

Kay, you obviously don't know the meaning of hypocrites

i shudnt hav 2 justify myself but its a person ho says sumthin or claims they beleve sumthin then doesnt adheer 2 that. like saying grammar is importint than using improper grammer.

Oh, there are really two distinct differences between scared and freaked out, look it up in the dictionary
\\

thts odd, bcuz "freaked out" isnt in the dictonary seeing as its not a wurd. and if the defenitons r SOOOOOOO difrent wy dont u tell me then tuff guy?

Oh, and don't try to be a know it all, when you don't know it all.

i cud say the same 2 u.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Troll'd thread is troll'd?

I woke up to my alarm going off as normal. When i tried to turn down the volume, as i sat up on my bed, the alarm clock was dragged (to the end of the cord could go) to the mid-end of my bed. Meanwhile the volume started resisting and turning up to the loudest. HUUUGE adrenaline rush, maybe even was a Night-Terror. (Ghost pulling the alarm was my first conclusion)

CallToTheVaticano
CallToTheVaticano
10 posts
Nomad

shudnt hav 2 justify myself but its a person ho says sumthin or claims they beleve sumthin then doesnt adheer 2 that. like saying grammar is importint than using improper grammer.

I would like to start of saying, that the term Freak and the word Freaked, are in the dictionary.

i cud say the same 2 u.

Well, I can tell you that I don't think I know it all, and I wasn't trying to. Just trying to stop pointless childish fighting. After this I'm not wasting my valuable time on little kid games with you! My time is much to valuable.

Thanks for reading me out.

*~Call To the Vatican ~*
shadowwolf36
shadowwolf36
25 posts
Nomad

All I can remember was something about A 3 legged dog in a blue jumper.

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

Last night, I had a dream where I killed Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire, by pushing her off a cliff onto sharp rocks, ironically formed by her own lava, and I got her powers, and I became super strong. Then I went around, smashing rocks and stuff until my alarm woke me up.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

ok, this thread waz not made to flame and stuff guys! its just for telling other people about your weird dreams!

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

One time I had this dream where I was in Antasrctica or something and there were these penguins. They were fighting in a all out war with another group of penguins. Like, they had on the WWII outfits and were bombing eachother. I was helping one of the groups of penguins trying to win the war. I was their general. Then my alarm went off but at first I thought it was air sirens saying another wave of bombs were coming. Also, the penguins could talk.

Another weird dream I had last week was when I was in my dining/tv room and I found this huge red frog. I was all like "aww it's sooo cute!!!" and then I started hugging it and it cuddled up to me and was all like "I love you too!" Then my mom told me we had to leave to go somewhere and it hopped away and went under the cats' scratching post. Which is weird b/c there is NO space under it!

I've also had deja vu dreams. One time it was like years before it happened and it was about me in high school sitting in one of my classes, but I had the dream years before and it was before I had met half the people that were in the room and had even set foot in the school. And I dreamed everything that happened and all the faces and exactly what everyone looked like and said. It's weird because I don't remember the dream after I wake up until I am in the situation that the dream was about!

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

once there was like this painting in the wall and like if you glare at it you would see like a guy with a gun.The painting was my mom in her dress she wore that day and every time you look at it the guy would point the gun at my moms head and then blow her head off.

Showing 16-30 of 142