ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48339
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Thats more of a deja vu? right??

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

right, but it was still weird...

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

I was a person in a video game being eaten by a zombie.

SirJoe
SirJoe
3 posts
Peasant

I had a recurring dream when I was a kid, I was walking at the shore of a lake and even tough I knew I would fall in I couldn't stop myself from walking to the water. Then I drowend and sank deeper and deeper through different coloured water (blue, green) and in the end I fell into a huge bassin where an old woman talked to me (she moved her lips but I couldn't hear any sound). I walked throuhg a wall and came out in my grandmothers flat where my family was sitting at the kitchen table, crying because the thought I was dead and when they saw me they all started laughing an huging me.

I had the exact same dream at least 4 or 5 times...

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

Once, I had a dream where I turned on the TV, and it was a new OPTIMUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!! Then, the commercial ended, and same with the dream. IDK, I must be very weird to dream about Optimum

(Goes back to the shadows)

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Oh last night i had a dream that my mean english teacher was teaching all my classes!!!! i was sweating like crazy when i woke up

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

This one is pretty long so uhhh...

I was in a field, every thing was crumbling, hairline cracks ran through the air in front of me, people were running And screaming with no sound, there ws also a sound it was quiet at first but it grew into a castrophony so loud i couldn't think.
Then there wqas a girl.. a woman i should say and she was perfect. She paniced or screaming, she was just perfect. She walked calmly fore ward and whispered a stream of numbers into my ear...
18.20.66 22.34.5 5/16/11
Then the world burst, like a light bulb with too much stress put on it.
Pop
The numbers were coordinates and a date, i dont know what the coordinates lead too but im too afraid to find out.
Im also afraid too find out what happens if i dont...

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

I was in a field, every thing was crumbling, hairline cracks ran through the air in front of me, people were running And screaming with no sound, there ws also a sound it was quiet at first but it grew into a castrophony so loud i couldn't think.
Then there wqas a girl.. a woman i should say and she was perfect. She paniced or screaming, she was just perfect. She walked calmly fore ward and whispered a stream of numbers into my ear...
18.20.66 22.34.5 5/16/11
Then the world burst, like a light bulb with too much stress put on it.
Pop
The numbers were coordinates and a date, i dont know what the coordinates lead too but im too afraid to find out.
Im also afraid too find out what happens if i dont...
LOL SHE TELLING YOU TO PARTY BABY! thats in cancun mexico!
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

@Joshman1444 Weird...

Anyone when I broke my arms and was taken to the hospital like when I was 13 years old. They gave me this weird drug that put me in like a hallucinogenic state, and I saw the weirdest stuff ever. Dolphin with like multicoloured wings flying over an ocean of jello like substance and eating their own organs. But this wasn't in a 3d view but like a flash land 2d view and I could see inside their bodies.... Then it like zoomed out and I was diffusing thought space and I was near a black hole that was destroying a sun and I got sucked into it.

Next time I when to the hospital I was totally ecstatically pleading them just to put me to sleep instead of the drug. Even if the drug was supposedly better.

..........weirdest ____ ever

Azial
Azial
30 posts
Nomad

I was fighting a horde of zombies with pizza. :|
The pizza was magical F.Y.I.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

the pizza was.... you know wat? nvm, i have nothing to say to that! xD

ThePieMaker
ThePieMaker
31 posts
Nomad

Santa Clause killed me... (Sob)

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

my dad just told me he had a dream that the signfeild characters were living in our house.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

My weirdest dream was...

I Was in a jeep with my doggy, and we we're driving along the streets, suddenly we appeared in a military base, where monkey's with wings we're flying around, some monkey's we're throwing Poop! suddenly my doggy disappeared then, i went off the car, and i saw a road of dirt, and at the end of the dirt road, there was bones of my doggy.

That dream isn't a dream, IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

one time, i was jogging down a street, and the doggy i saw, fell, and then it puked, and i woke up... D:

Showing 46-60 of 142