ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48336
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
popsi563
popsi563
34 posts
Nomad

I had a dream about on of my principles from elemntary. It wasn't creepy, I hated her and in the dream I shoved her into a snow bank and then all of my classmates started having a snowball fight.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

My gf had my baby and I actually saw it's face and it was so beautiful that I woke up and was actually crying (tears of joy) xD Weird!

1,855 posts
Nomad

How is that weird Kyocat? Your gf has a baby and you're happy. Lol. Not that werid

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

@Sour, instead of being as low as him, why not just ignore him. Because you fight back, he's going to be the kid, and try to "act" like he knows what he's talking about... and won't stop till he gets what he wants. Come on, think about it for a minute. Be bigger than he is.

True just trying to make a point about freaked out and scared Lol, I just added the first part x]
SugarSweet19
SugarSweet19
67 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that i was on the phone with one of my friends and my friend put the phone real close to the radio or whatever you wanna call it. There was a song playing and it was one of Lil' Wayne's songs playing. It was either the song "Lollipop" or "Drop The World". I was in my bedroom listening to one of those songs and i'm like "HEY!" because i was trying to get the person i was talking on the phone with, attention. So then that person starts talking and then my friend asks me if i liked the song i just listened to and i'm like "It was OK". Then my mom or was it my dad, calls me and tells me to go to my next door neighbor's house. It was my friend! She didn't live next to me and i saw her crying for some reason and then she starts hugging me. I don't like hugs but for some reason i hugged her back which is really unusual. That's all i'm gonna say about my weird dream.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

why are dreams so messed up...

SugarSweet19
SugarSweet19
67 posts
Nomad

Well dreams are made up things so you never know what type of dream your gonna have next. I hate it when dreams turns into nightmares.

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

mine was kind of weird like i live next to a forrest so at night its kinda creepy but i was in my back yard and like all of a sudden this werewolf attacked and like all my friends and us we were all hiding in my garage and like people were having a cook out outside so me and my neighbor(i think thats who it was) ran out and like i climbed this really ting scrawny tree that you can bend over but its really tall and my neighbor didnt come up with me then the werewolf ran towards him and he got scared but the werewolf was like acting like a cat and rubbing up on him then the werewolf possessed him and he ran to my fence and held his head up so he couldnt bite himself...then he started jumping over the fence then ate him self... then the werewolf had a conversation with me then came after me pushing the tree and i remember me fixing to hit the werewolf then my dream skipped and i saw my self as just a talking bloody hand..and i remember the werewofl being like my ef gf or somthing....then i dreamed that a tiny spider was bitting me i woke up screaming and my mom busted down my door at 4 in the morning and she asked whats wrong and i yelled spider then went back to bed LOL thats my weird dream!

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

My dream: Me and my brother were out in the woods hunting squirrel. Rest of my family: 2 other brothers, 3 sisters, mom and dad were in the house. I heard gun shots and came running up from the woods And I saw an army vehicle outside with three armed terrorists. I lay down about 100 yds away and had my long .22 rifle aiming at the first one. I told my brother to go around with a .22 Luger pistol and get them from behind. We successfully picked them all off And I called in an air strike from the cops. Then woke up.

Hopstar
Hopstar
15 posts
Nomad

I had watched the second War of the Worlds film (the newest one not the old one which isn't that good at all). But anyway I was dreaming about it and then suddenly out I wake up. SO i looked around my room for a bit before looking at the wall right next to the bedroom door. What I saw was this shadow as if someone was just outside the door, and well, when I first looked at it I jumped out of my skin! After a while I found the courage to get out of my bed and look out of the door expecting to see someone there or even and alien but I didn't it was just the shadow of a knight ornament right by the front door (the light outside the front door was on and it made a glare on my bedroom wall.) After that I kept my eyes peeled on the shadow just to make sure it didn't move. I didn't fall asleep for ages, boy was I scared!

P.S. I know it isn't much of a dream it was more real life but still...

WiseguyIV
WiseguyIV
9 posts
Nomad

I ahte those dreams where ya cant talk or move. I had a dream my toys were evil and i was being dragged down the stairs. Thne heres the good one.

I had a dream I was upstairs playing toys on a table. I was relitevly young so... anyway. Then I get this fraking weird feeling like somethnig is watching me... So I look at the ceiling. Nothing. I'm thinking whew! But then I hear a scuttering noise. WTH?! I look up. It's there. A green-black iguana thingy with teeth bared and about to like eat me. I run down stairs and tell mom and dad. There like mafia dudes playing cards with cigars. They dont blieve me. I keep pressin on and at some piont they finally go upstaurs to check. He's all "See? Nothing." And of course I'm like wiat... Whats thta upthere? It was the lizard thing in mid jump Straight at my face. Mam and dad were running and wen i ran my feet did this sliding this and I move strangly. Couldnt scream. Or run. Ring a bell? It hops on me and its all over...

If ya wanna know more what it looks like for those of you who have played kingdom hearts II, it looked like the lizard thingly that had a lantern on his tail and turns invisible.

WiseguyIV
WiseguyIV
9 posts
Nomad

Had a dream my gf had a kid too and my grampa was telling us to have more. WTH?

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Anyone ever have dreams where they wake up sweating and stuff because they were "actually" in the dream?

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

A teddy bear trying to kill me with a chainsaw.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

one time i had a "Vision" of something that just happend at walmart....

Showing 31-45 of 142