ForumsForum GamesBattle Strategy Club

170 22864
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

It's time for battle! Do you have what it takes to make a good plan to survive a real life like simulated battle? The Battle Strategy Club will create many real like battle situations where you put yourself in the shoes of a soldier in that situation. Like the survival clubs on AG, in this club, members will have to make a plan for each part of the scenario that would keep them alive. At the beginning of each scenario you will be given,
-Time and location
-Equipment and other personal you have with you
-Info about the enemy
-Important info about elements that affect your decisions
-The goal to achieve victory
Before you start participating in the club you must enlist with the WarGeneral. As members complete scenarios they will move up in rank.
Let the battle begin!

Scenario #1 3/2/2010

Time- Day 4:30pm
Location- Iraq desert between mountain range
Conditions- Sunny, temp 80, wind 40mph north
Personal- 12 soldiers total, 1 medic, 1 engineer, 10 infantry
Equipment- 3 humvee's, 2 are damaged, every soldier has one water jug,flare,basic uniform, and 25 mile cb radio, infantry has M4 with 2 extra clips, medic has med pac, engineer has basic tools to disarm explosives.

Part one- The convoy of the 3 humvee's with the 12 soldiers left camp Bravo and are traveling a back road that cuts through the montains to get to camp Delta, which is 50 miles east of camp Bravo. At 4:30pm, 20 miles west of camp Bravo the convoy gets hit with a road side bomb destroying the first two humvee's. In the first Humvee, the driver and front pasenger get killed(infantry). The engineer and another infantry soldier get badly injured enough to not make them mobile. In the secound humvee, Two infantry soldiers get minor wounds, but are still mobile, the other two are fine. The medic and the other three infantry soldiers in the third humvee are fine.
The mountains block radio contact to either base until you are only 5 miles away from them. 10 miles to the south is a small village(pop 8000) were most residents are hostile towards you. The Intel claims there is a 10-20 man enemy unit on foot with ak47s the patrols the village every 2 hours. The residents in the village have radios that could reach the base and food. The road were the convoy was hit is patroled by a 10-20 man enemy unit with trucks and ak47s that go up and down the road at 30mph.

You are the squad leader(a infantry soldier). You need to recover the convoy from the bomb and then plan what to do befor night hits(7:30pm).

• 170 Replies
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

****Remember Memebers****

Read the scenario details over carefully. There were no radios under the equipment list.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

And sorry I forgot about the radio :/
Of so I need to start over.
I still would set c4 in the helicopter and all over the jungle while me and my squad made our way to a high point and watch the enemy. detonate the c4 in the helicopter first, of course we got everything we could get out first, killing a few then when they are running off detonate the c4 in the woods killing most of them. The straggles are picked off easily.
We then find a radio on one of the surviving enemy soldiers as we take him captive. We execute him after we are done with him.
Thats my first part, I'll have to think for a bit on getting the POW out.

WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

A squad is usually 4-8 guys not 10. What you said would be more like a platoon coming at us.

From official U.S. military a squad is 8-11 soldiers
A platoon is 16-44 soldiers. A company is 110-140 soldiers.
and so on...........
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

From official U.S. military a squad is 8-11 soldiers

But we aren't fighting the U.S. Military
TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Are we aloud to repeat a scenario a second time if there are no other new ones? When will a new scenario be made? (hopefully in a week or so...)

WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

Are we aloud to repeat a scenario a second time if there are no other new ones? When will a new scenario be made? (hopefully in a week or so...)

A new scenario was made just today it's on page 4
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

And also you can make another plan for the same scenario if you want to.
TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Thanks for answering my questions!

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

But we aren't fighting the U.S. Military

Doesn't matter a squad is the same in no matter what country you fight if theres a little less than 8-11 men it's not a full squad no matter what country you fight right?
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

Scenario #2 (Jungle Crash)

Part 2 of 3

Time- Night 10:00 pm
Location- North Korea Jungle
Conditions- Dark, Temp 60, wind 0, lots of vegitation, many deep swamps
Personal- 5 Special forces soldiers total, Captain, Medic, Engineer, 2 Heavy gunners and the POW soldier.
Equipment- Every soldier has tactical knife, water jug, basic uniform, small amount of food. Capt,med,engineer have a M16 with 5 extra clips. Heavy gunners have 50 cals. Medic has advanced med kit. Engineer has advanced kit(can make claymores, landmines)

The five special forces soldiers just saved the POW after knifing some guards at night. As the group makes their way out of there a tower guard spots them and hits the alarm. 30 sleeping enemy soldiers grab their Ak47 and start to go after the group. Also when the special forces group was in the camp they saw a map showing that the enemy had a helicopter in a open field 5 miles north of the base. The helicopter in the open field is surrounded by four 50ft towers with 2 guards in each. There is also a tent there were a few enemy pilots stay. The piolts and the tower guards are armed with guns. Dodge the enemy soldiers comming after the group and get that helicopter somehow.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

As I'm leaving south of the camp I'll lay some mines down at the entrence for some of the enemies to get blown to bits from it, then bolt it like the devil was chasing you south then when your in the jungles foliage drop a canteen purpoely south-east in the open path so the enemy will go south-east still bolting it but now being weary of swamps I'll circle back south west till I'm parrellel of the camps west side but in the bushes (all this time having a heavy gunner obliberating our trail). Then very stealthily I'll order the engineer to go up to each tower as carefully and hidden as possible and set a claymore or mine to each one the I'll go face one tower (in the bushes) and the same will happen to every other tower with the exception of the medic being hidden then I'll light up the claymore with gun fire so the 50ft towers will collaspe killing the guards. Next I'll tell the pilots who'll rush out to see the commotion that there surrounded with roughly 50 soldiers and unless they want to die throw there weapons on the ground I'll next tell a heavy gunner to come out and search them for anymore weapons and if they have none I'll throw there previous guns in the bushes. Afterwards I'll take a pilot torture him terribly with the worst torture methods though up and tell them that they'll get 10 times worse than that if they don't fly the helicopter where we tell them to.

Mission Completed?

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

with the worst torture methods though up

with the worst torture methods thought up

each one the I'll go

each one then I'll go
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

PanzerTank good plan and lots of good detail. So since you made a good plan for both part one and two I am promoting you to corporal

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

PanzerTank good plan and lots of good detail. So since you made a good plan for both part one and two I am promoting you to corporal

Yay and ty
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

Mission Completed?

Not yet, there is a good twist in part 3. (comming Monday)
Showing 61-75 of 170