ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 41048
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:Mystery
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

Option B, trying it myself

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Loone, the right answers? What exactly do you mean? If you mean what i think then the right answers are (E) and the one you chose right now (B).

Client 1: Do we have any involvement on... you know?
Client 2: Yeah. The big guy says that he will kill us if we dare to say the new location. However a guy came today asking me about our boss.
Client 1: And? Have you kept your mouth shut?
Client 2: Of course. I said to him that i didn't know what happens too. However, as i know him, he will find the truth.
Client 1: Regardless, we have to prohibit him from learning it from us.
Client 2: Yeah. Nobody,nobody and again nobody must know the Shifters-prisoners new location.
Client 1: I will keep my mouth shut. How much did he paid?
Client 2: A thousand for each one of us.
Client 1: Good. And did you knew that the taxes are too high and... (that's enough. You learned what you wanted to know.)

A) Try to use your persuasion gift in order to find out the prisoners-Shifters new location now.
B) Find only client 2 and learn it from him at night when he will be alone
C) Get into the conversation now.

Leod you speak to your leader:

Leod: Sir i found the shifters location.
Leader: So? Have they escaped?
Leod: No sir. They have been transferred.
Leader: You see? I was right.
Leod: Ok but i need your help sir. Can you help me find them.
Leader: Because of my future sight gift. I just can see the place from the inside. I will describe it to you.

It is huge. It must be a warehouse. I see many barrels. They say that they contain wine but they have gunpowder. And they will blow up unless you get there fast and stealth. I calculate that they will blow up in an hour. Find the place and get there fast!

Leod: And why haven't you see a different place sir from the beginning and tell me that they were transferred?
Leader: Because the inside is exactly the same. Now go there!

A) Try finding it now
B) You believe that the leader is somehow responsible for they transfer. Reveal yourself and extract the truth from him.

SilentFang, it is already dusk and you wake up. Lucky you. The only race that has no need for rest. Anyway i give you choices:

A) Go to the village's bar.
B) Go to the woods and find something because in this area people have the desire to "go for an after-midnight walk".

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

A) Try to use your persuasion gift in order to find out the prisoners-Shifters new location now.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

I listen to conversation A)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Storm.

Client 1: Do you know that strange things happen here at nights?
Client 2: Yeah i heard something about that. But why do you care about this subject?
Client 1: It was just the good-afternoon-conversation. Now let's talk about business...

Wrong choice Storm. Check out what i said about the useless conversations TOO.

B) Can we go at night to see...?

C) Client: Maybe we can talk to more of them...

D) xxx<<""This one was right but now it's gone"">>xxx

E) Client: Did you know that an elephant's tooth can weigh 12 pounds (6 kilos)...?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Sorry Loone. I pressed the submit button.

Loone: Can you tell me more about the shifters-prisoners location?
Client 2: I just stated that i will keep my mouth shut
Loone: (You look him in the eyes) Tell me more about that subject now.
Client 1: (Looking extremely nervous...)
Client 2: They have been transferred by our boss's order to the capital city in a bar named...
Client 1: That's will be enough, you freak. Let's go outside to discuss something (he lifts his hood. He is a highlander, the one who spoke to Leod.)

A) Go outside and find something to tell him.
B) Find an excuse and try to stay here
C) Make a signal to storm, that everything is alright and go out.

Hint: Loone, Shifters can defend themselves from any attacks but still they cannot hit anyone.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

C) Make a signal to storm, that everything is alright and go out.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

I will go to the village bar and stay in the shadows and hopefully, find a victim to follow out alone.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Also silent fang, can you make a full profile which you will post each time you answer? You go to the bar and find storm there.

You go to the bar and try to stay undercover. However, your curiosity has another way of thinking.

SilentFang: I want just a whiskey. What has happened here? You all seem too worried.
Storm: It is just the fact that we don't know you. You are not from the village and you haven't come here any time before.
SilentFang: I am a traveller. My name is SilentFang. And you too seem worried. Tell me what happened!
Client: That's enough. Leave him alone. It is just his personal moment.
SilentFang: You what i mean with the silentfang you foolish meatball? I mean that you all here are food for me (put out the fangs)
All: (Totally scared. Some freaking out.)
Storm: You will not!
SilentFang: First. You foolish villager just mind your business. Second. I just want to know why are you yourself like this.
Storm I am not threatened.
SilentFang: And i haven't even threatened you. This villagers here are too traditionalists to see me as a friend. But i want you to see me. Tell me what happened please.
Storm: Loone, a friend of mine is outside, trying to negotiate with an angry highlander.
SilentFang: Ooh! That case is getting bigger! I htink i will forget my first target but you never know so...

A) Go out and help the shifter. There is probably a fight out there!
B) Remain on the first goal. Get out, cover, and wait for someone to come out.

Loone.

Loone: Calm down my friend. Please calm down.
Highlander: He almost revealed the location and you want me to calm down? No my friend. You are going to pay for this. But first i want to know who you are and what you are.
Loone: I am Loone and i am a shifter. Now what about we chat a while...
Highlander: Shut up. You keep saying foolish things. Prepare to die!

He comes running and he hits you thrice with his fists. You avoid the one and block the other two. He seems like he will kick you hard in the head. However he kicks you down in the legs. You should try to block his attacks. You are the defender. Guess his attacks and block them. However be careful because sometimes he is convincing you that he will attack to the legs and he attacks in the head.

Now he is probably going to kick you in the chest.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

i use my stealth abillitys to avoid/block his attacks. then i say: why you are so angry? i want only to help other shifters.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body, and fangs)

A.) I rush outside and go immediately to the highlander, trying to stop him.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

C) Client: Maybe we can talk to more of them...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Loone now you make a team of fighting. You and Silent Fang versus the highlander and the man who you found suspicious.

Loone: What are you doing?
Man: You never trusted me. And i must say, that you were right. My real name, is Waydolf. I am a werewolf and i was the one who destroyed your puny little nest!
Loone: ....!!!
SilentFang: Don't bother. He will pay!
Highlander: And I am angry because you are trying to extract information. You werewolf let's team up together! We will crush them!
Waydolf: Right.

Loone. You cannot use stealth. Only you can guess and block.

Now each one has 100 health. You Loone must be the defender while SilentFang must be the attacker. Sorry Loone but sometimes, battle is unavoidable! You choose to attack.

The highlander tries to hit you Loone but you avoid his kick, grab his leg and push him. You have to fight. If you want, I can send choices about how will you attack (upper punch,lower kick etc.) and how will you defend (lower defense, medium defense, upper defense etc.) in each one's profile. Answer the question about the fught choices first. Even if not all want it, I'll send to those who want. Otherwise there will be other system.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Sorry storm. Here:

Client 1: Maybe we can talk to more of them.
Client 2: Why do you want to talk to more of them? We already decided what to do.
Client 1: I know. I just want to confirm it.
Client 2: What did YOU find out?
Client 1: Actually nothing. They keep their mouth shut.
Client 2: Let's hope that they will not find a way to escape, shift and do escape.
Client 1: Yeah right! Now what shall we do with them?
Client 2: I don't know. We can decide tomorrow!

You found a right chat but it had nothing.

A) Keep searching for the conversations.
B) Never mind. Wait until Loone ends.

You cannot help Loone because the teams are already set. Sorry

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

i think shapeshifters can not attack? ok send me the choices.

Showing 76-90 of 137