drgmstr123
35 posts
Nomad

trying to catch all A-Z plus ! and ? Unown

Nabbit
Nabbit
15 posts
Nomad

Any roaming legendary. The only one I caught was Latias in Ruby, the others I either gave up on or accidentally killed.

Mewtwo was also hard. I'd usually get him down to red and throw millions of ultra balls to the point he used struggle and killed himself with recoil damage. -_-

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Pretty much any legendary who doesnt have a set location to capture them

AsianBrandon
AsianBrandon
29 posts
Nomad

catching a beldum in pokemon platinum

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

Legendary pokemons are for me, the tricky ones...

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

Legendary pokemons are for me, the tricky ones...

they are difficult but if you have a fast gengar with mean look (= a move that your opponent can't run away)
then they can't run away and you can catch them into the night with dusk balls. it's not so difficult ;P
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

legendaries are easy to catch use a dusk ball in a cave and a quick ball elsewhere. Hope it helps that is how i caught all my legendaries.

Dragonbe0n
Dragonbe0n
10 posts
Peasant

i caught kyurem with a master ball,so i would have to say tornadus was a real pain to catch,still havent caught it

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

rayquaza on my last pokeball in emerald whats cool is it was a premier ball

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i caught landorus on my first throw with a quick ball

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I don't remember what it's called, but it's this silver shield thing in Pokemon Pearl...

Never caught it...

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Shadow Lugia in Pokemon EX: Gale of Darkness. I used a quick ball, (Or whatever it was called...Pokemon Ex was for Gamecube) reduced lugia's Hp to red...And it knocked itself out. Due to that, i couldn't reduce it's HP to more than a quarter without it comitting Pokemaniacal suicide, and timer balls, (Which happened to be the only good ball in that particular game), were useless...
~Thuran

custardontop
custardontop
4 posts
Farmer

Dratini in Pokemon Yellow, I've been search a year for it. I haven't even seen it.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

latios,latias,abra

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

in soulsilver i caught lugia ho-oh groudon and rayquaza all on the first quick ball

Showing 76-90 of 116