what is a pokemon that was a pain in the... whatever
that was hard to catch
Shiny is not counted

• 116 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Abra. Ill leave it at that and to everyone who played Diamond/Pearl.

DontDoDrug
DontDoDrug
29 posts
Peasant

latias or latios because he always run and it's so hard not to get him kill, either him or kyoger, He know the 1ko hit move and he also know that move where he lose a little life in order to attack, it was so **** annoying

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

mewtwo in fire red took me 80-100 tries,surprised he didnt end up shiney by accident!

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

had to be abra in emerald, for being a non-legendary pokemon he was extremely difficult to get purely because of his teleport ability

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

catching a chansey equiped with a lucky egg is pretty freaking rare

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

All legendary Pokemon there just so hard to catch unless you have a master ball.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

The space pokemon in emerald version with only 5 regular pokeballs.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Steelix is the hardest pokemon you can catch.
i mean.. it's just massive steel =P

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Finding a freaking....Feebas. Urgh! I want my Milotic

It took me about 3 hours fishing in the same area, I found one, but I acidently killed it...
I also agree that beldum is hard to catch as well...
DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

I remembered in Pokemon Gold the lvl 80 Lugia was a pain the the butt. I tried to catch it with pokeballs alone... dumped like 8 stacks of balls (8 x 99) on him. <--- no pun intended.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

on diamond the three little mind midgets.ugh .having like 15 seconds to get there then MAYBE seeing it only to have one turn off attack before it flew away.AAAGAGGGGHHHHHH.

slighty off topic.killersup was playing emerald before his over 400 hours file got erased(thanks little sis)anyway just doing whatever swimming to shore when suddenly a shiny little shark popped out.got it down to low red.got ready to catch.NO POKEBALLS.NOTHING.*whimpers* that was terrible.

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Mewtwo in fire red took me about 50 great balls and 80 ultra balls.Heatran in pearl when I was down to my last ball(Which was a premier)With my last pokemon(a level one snorelax).BTW shineys are easy to catch I have seen 3 wild shinys and caught 2 in the safari zone I accidentally ran from #3 a shiny slugma.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

mewtwo in gold version,all my great and pokeballs,it took me a reapeat ball...

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

All legendary Pokemon there just so hard to catch unless you have a master ball.

wrong! all my Lengends are cuaght with ultra or from events (in yo face) *pretty chick swagg FAIL*
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Abra, runs away in the first turn. Have to trade to get one.

Showing 91-105 of 116