that was hard to catch
Shiny is not counted

• 116 Replies
xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

SHINY. PIDGEY.

But seriously, the three legendaries in Pokemon Gold is probably the hardest to catch. I spent months trying to get them till my cousin that was jealous about my non-cheat lvl 100 Typhlosion and deleted my file. And hacked into it and broke the save option. He could've waited till I caught at least one, but no.

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

lugia made an apperance in saphire right after the movie came out, and i heard you can only catch if you the right variables ( amount/level pokemon or time or progress ) idk, he escaped me every time... i played for 18 hours straight trying to catch him, just saveing then loading and trying again, i met him twice....fail..

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

They r all easy just get an action replay and get 9999 master balls lol
The hardest for me was girantina in a poke ball. It took about and our, but I did it

SceneTheKid
SceneTheKid
22 posts
Nomad

the hardest to catch is any starter pokemon cause you can't catch them anywhere.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

hmmmm... the hardest for me would be Latas and im still trying to catch her in heart gold so >.<

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Chaining for shinies is to me the worst thing ever. Ever. It's just so tedious.

But if I have to pick a single Pokemon, I remember having an awful lot of trouble with Mewtwo back in the original games. (Hoo, was that a long time ago.)

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I'm more of an original 151 kinda guy. After a while, the new pokemon weren't all that new... they're pretty much the same thing w/ a different name. I have a few humorous cartoons that I've found during my travels throughout the internets... they're memes, so I have no idea who the original person was who created them.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee368/Sonatavarius/1274861482189.jpg

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee368/Sonatavarius/1277135709406.gif

Since it took me over 10 years to figure/find out how to catch Mew in the Red/Blue/Yellow games I'm going to say that my vote goes for mew(who is actually really easy to catch...oddly enough)

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

That Abra one is so true. *shakes head with a sigh* I remember wanting one of those so bad, but never being able to catch it.

Until I figured out that the 'only' thing I have to do is furiously play the Celadon Game Corner.

JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

in heartgold i've been trying to catch that latias (or os) for ages, but i agree that any pokemon that runs around is trouble, you have to make an effort to get in a battle with them, let alone catch them!

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

if a level 100 shiny alakazam appeared i suppose that would be so hard and stressful

Gameraid77
Gameraid77
10 posts
Nomad

Usually the hard to catch Pokemons are those you have random encounters with and then flee. But by far for me Mew-Two was the hardest. Many of you think this is easier than the others but try doing it with 5 regular poke-balls and each pokemon close to fainting.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

As someone else allrdy mentioned, I had a heck of a time trying to catch the 3 legendary's in the Crystal version, and another one that gave me a hard time was that green dragon thing in the Ruby/Sapphire Series, I believe it was.

BCot
BCot
2 posts
Nomad

The hardest pokemon to catch would probably be mismagius

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Finding a freaking....Feebas. Urgh! I want my Milotic.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Oh lord yes, Nicho. I'd forgotten how hellish getting a Feebas was back in Ruby. I heard it's even more difficult now, but I pretty much gave up on it.

Showing 61-75 of 116