ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

645 79924
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
384 posts

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 645 Replies
bwtwilight24
bwtwilight24
27 posts

i used my email address which i use for all my stupid accounts
(bw.twilight24@gmail.com)

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
152 posts

I honestly think im pretty awesome im a person and my favorite number is 7

AngelRaziel96
AngelRaziel96
30 posts

I got my username from a book call the Mortal Instruments. It was actually a series of books that are actually very good. The numbers on the end are from my birthday.
That's basically it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,877 posts

You were right on that one.. Come to think of it, 998 is cool as hell.

--

Four years ago, I was registering a Kongregate account. I was short on time, so I put together one of my favorite things and a random number.

Very interesting.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,278 posts

I've seen around 60 million threads like these in my short stay at AG. Seems to be a popular topic.

This is actually the only "idontsuckthatmuch" you'll probably find anywhere on the Internet, as I created this account for AG.

It goes like this: I didn't want an animal name for Exit Path, so I decided to sign up for AG. I was impatient and decided to put a name that I knew wouldn't be a duplicate. Trust me, if I'd known the community existed, and that I would be using this account for as long as I have been, I know I would've put more thought into my name.

knight_34
knight_34
13,877 posts

Seems to be a popular topic.

It's more painful when you've been here for three years and you always see the same threads being regurgitated.
vinster132
vinster132
5,965 posts

I was talking with my friend and he called me vinster. I got annoyed when he kept calling me that. But then I realized I was actually not that bad of a username. And I just added 132 at the end for no apparent reason.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,831 posts

well, it's my job

JsaKim
JsaKim
271 posts

JS are my initials for my first and middle name and A stands for Andrew which is my Christian Name and Kim is my Surname.

theregulator
theregulator
564 posts

Star Wars BattleFront 2. That game is one of my favorites of all time, and regulator is the achievement for 8 shotgun kills in one life (which I get all the time). But I would like to change it to something better.

swagman
swagman
157 posts

Well my friends kept on sayin I had swag so,Why not?

acmed
acmed
3,526 posts

My favorite Jeff Dunham puppet was Achmed the Dead Terrorist. I used that name all the time on the web, but the first time I misspelled Achmed as Acmed. I then got used to it, and became the internet: ACMED!

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
27 posts

My name is from pokemon yellow, my favorite video game for some odd reason.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

Well, I steal stuff
Dont call in care packages in cod when u play me! I take it from right under ur nose, aka a pickpocket. One sec it's there the next poof! And pickpocket sounded cool.
And it's not only in cod but I don't feel like going into detail

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts

My friend and I found a picture of a guy dressed up in an armadillo suit. He then proceeded to call the guy Alex Stargazer for no apparent reason. While creating an account, I couldn't think of a name, so I put Alex Stargazer down.

Showing 181-195 of 645