ForumsWEPRAntI-Jewish immigration by UK.

84 23039
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

So dudes I just now read this article that I found interesting.

S what do you think of the english doing that? Was it good? was it bad?
Do you not care? Post your reasons for supporting it or being against it down below.

• 84 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

You can't just go around saying that a certain race should be exterminated! How would you like it if I said all you foul smelling, pea-brained, dark-skinned, half-human morons known as Turkish people should be wiped out? It isn't nice and nor is it correct.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

You say I cross the line and yet you're the one advocating a second holocaust.

SpikeDee
SpikeDee
7 posts
Nomad

you are crossing the line. Also, i dont care what happens to the rest of the people, jews must die, then everything will keep up itself

OK, Hitler 2.0, you go do that, dude.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

When someone says something like 'kill all jews' I like to point out what they sound like to the rest of us.

SpikeDee
SpikeDee
7 posts
Nomad

i mean you are too immoral with serious stuff

But there are no moral qualms with genocide, eh?
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

are you jew?

No, I have however spent over a year studying Jews and their beliefs.
SpikeDee
SpikeDee
7 posts
Nomad

it is like nuking japan

You mean wrong?
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Please can this stop now I really don't want this to be blocked or something.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Not really - I know a lot more about Jewish people than you do. I know that they pose no threat to anyone (as a whole) and I also know that people like you are referred to as Anti-semantic or more colloquially 'Effing Douchebags'

SpikeDee
SpikeDee
7 posts
Nomad

First of all, you're talking about wasting time on a site for games, lol.

Secondly, I'm sure one could find something better to do with their time than being a antisemitic little Internet Tough Guy.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Provide me with solid proof that Jews are a threat to anybody - I don't want any assertions or 'It's obvious...' I want SOLID proof. If you cannot provide me with that then I shall assume I am right in my assertion that you are merely a racist neo-nazi with too much time on his hands.

SpikeDee
SpikeDee
7 posts
Nomad

That was about as funny as the holocaust.

In other words, hilarious to very few people but you.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

So... Because you have no actual proof that Jews are bad you're resorting to posting pictures of wooden furniture and deliberately avoiding answering my request for proof?

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Ahem, since you have failed in my request to provide proof for your assertions I'm going to go ahead and think of you as just another racist neo-nazi.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I am by no means rich. Also, if you're trying to equate material wealth with judaism then stop it - Jews often give money to the poor during festivals and holy days - they aren't richer or poorer than anybody else.

Showing 31-45 of 84