ForumsWEPRAntI-Jewish immigration by UK.

84 23035
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

So dudes I just now read this article that I found interesting.

S what do you think of the english doing that? Was it good? was it bad?
Do you not care? Post your reasons for supporting it or being against it down below.

• 84 Replies
Paradoxymoron
Paradoxymoron
65 posts
Nomad

To be fair to the Americans our losses weren't their concern. Just siilly Europeans playing war again. What is wrong is that they try and rewrite history to portray themselves as the saviours of freedom and liberty etc...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Why shouldn't we claim victory? Your cause was a hopeless one till we showed up. We are the reason that the Germans don't control Europe

you were led by the famous Australian general Monash. your armies were also mixed with Australian troops.
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Why shouldn't we claim victory? Your cause was a hopeless one till we showed up. We are the reason that the Germans don't control Europe.

Hitler is the reason nazi's dont control anything. He was mad, almost as nuts as promethius13 who IS a neo-Nazi. Saviour of mankind indeed!
He really skrewed up germanys economy and by the end of it the whole countrys economy was geared for the war... which is a losing fight. The alliance knew this. Hitler lost the war long before USA joined!
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Thread topic;
British VS. Jews

Your Topic;
U.S. saves british guys behinds

Its not a thread about UK vs Jew... Its a thread about immigration which covers much more than your bias view. Get lost promassholius13... I see your true colours... and yes, Im quoting the song and Im even power fisting the air as I do. Your not wanted here.
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Thread topic;
British VS. Jews

No that's not what this thread is about at all.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Prometheus13, Get lost. pliz.

Ok, lets get back to topic about the immigration problems during the British occupation of Palestine.

P.S. It was a problem e3ven before WW2. Only that after WW2 the British were attacking Holocaust survivors.

Showing 76-81 of 84