ForumsGameswarlords 2: Rise of the demons

209 81411
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I just beat warlords two
its pretty awesome
i played as the undead and i used the same strat as in the first one and i beat it without a problem

• 209 Replies
germangood
germangood
3 posts
Nomad

haha i will test the game thanx for pub

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I use 2 swordmen to counter one axeman.Works fine.
And about halberdiers I think that they need to have higher bonus agains mounted units, (or they mounted units need to be weaken), because to kill a one (1) mounted unit, you need at leats 3 halberdierrs!And they need to be close themselves, or then mounted unit just knocks over then, suffering 0 damage.If you have a line without no units, and enemy uses mounted unit in that line, you can really stop that.

I agree.
Considering how long it takes to charge an Axeman, I think the counter is acceptable

- H
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

easiest way spears upon spears in a line occasionall archer.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

easiest way spears upon spears in a line occasionall archer.

To do what exactly?

- H
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

yeah i think this entire game is just about counters

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Especially in comparison to the first. And I like it! Before on No.1 I could just use a Swordsman to counter ANY unit (except giant ones, of course), and win by a 1:1 ratio of brute force.

Now though if I even tried doing the same I would be thrashed lol

- H
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Nah, not hole game, because those ``spesial`` units like longswordsman, havent bonusies, but they still pwn pretty good.
And you dont need to counter units, but if you dont, game gets bi hard ;P I have seen halbaiders pwn spearmen, battlemages pwn archer etc.Everything is just about numbers and upgrades
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Nah, not hole game, because those ``spesial`` units like longswordsman, havent bonusies, but they still pwn pretty good.
And you dont need to counter units, but if you dont, game gets bi hard ;P I have seen halbaiders pwn spearmen, battlemages pwn archer etc.Everything is just about numbers and upgrades

Whether or not you can win without counters is something I don't know. However I am positive that it will be seriously sped up if you counter the enemies. And we weren't saying the WHOLE game was a counter game - it's just an expression lol

- H
soldier51k
soldier51k
1 posts
Nomad

okay i'm having sort of a problem...every time i leave and come back all my progress is gone and i don't see a "save" button anywhere...any help?

Riptide1
Riptide1
36 posts
Nomad

Not that great.... too much like the other games

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

guys warlords 2 just got put in the popular games section

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmmmmm aswell it should be.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Very popular it is!
Wasn't Warlords one sticky'd on page one of the Strategy Games section? It's only natural for it's very achieving sequel to do the same

- H

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Im playing as the orc people right know.It was pretty easy but i havent completed it yet im on like lvl 9 i think with the orcs.How many lvls are there?

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

just count how many territories there r

Showing 121-135 of 209