ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110653
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

and then you wouldnt be able to race your friends if your not the same

Or you can add a feature to play with only friends. Or you can have settings on the level or what can you use.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

nah upgrades would make it unfair. for uni it might be fun but it would destroy the multi in my opinion

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

its getting kinda annnoying that beta invites havent been sent out yet but i guess the longer it takes the more awesome it will be

shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

I just can't wait to see what the new levels look like and have in store for us.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

maybe he could put flaors that u have 2 pay for, they wouldnt make u faster but u'd look cool

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

pay for... >_> that seems very...pointless...its a flash game a point of playing it is so that you dont have to for it like other games...

Slagroom
Slagroom
150 posts
Peasant

http://jmtb02.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/exitpath2-teaser.jpg

evilfirststar
evilfirststar
1 posts
Nomad

there needs to be an exit path 2 playing the same levels all the time get boring

NewThunderstorm
NewThunderstorm
2 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a better multiplayer mode with different kinds of matches like a team race, circuit races or elimination race with checkpoints and the last who pass this checkpoint is out of the game
what do you think about this idea ?
sry I know my english isn't good, so don't tell me...

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@NT
That would be awesome. Tournament mode or something.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

maybe he could put flaors that u have 2 pay for

Or maybe there could be a shop and you can buy flairs with your kudos?
NewThunderstorm
NewThunderstorm
2 posts
Nomad

@NT
That would be awesome. Tournament mode or something.

exactly! I hope there will be something like this in ep2
cbreezy623
cbreezy623
60 posts
Nomad

The Plot:

After escape members high up in the city councel from where you escaped find interest in you and think you can be a valuable asset. You are through jungles and going through other civilizations. Each having differnt levels of technology, weapons, and defence. In the end you find yourself in a civilization more powerful than the one you came from. You are finally safe and free... or are you?

Gameplay:

At the beginning you are in a basic car with a single layer of titanium as a sheild. And one small laser. You will make money,which you can spend in stores on upgrades, by the amount of damage you inflict on the council's car. After you destroy one of their cars you face one that is more powerful than the last. Each city you go through offers more technology than the last.

Differences:

This is more of a strategey game than the original Exit Path, which was an action game. You aren't just in the defence anymore. Now you can attack.

Exit Path 3: Once John makes Exit Path 2 you know there will be a forum for Exit Path 3. But my idea of exit path 3 only works with my idea of exit path 2. You are in the free, safe, powerful civilization you ended up in at the end of Exit Path 2. Your old home has declared war on where you live now. You have to get to the core of your old home city where the supercomputer that runs everything is, and then destroy it. Along the way you have to avoid warriors. Once you get to the supercomputer and destroy it the trilogy is finally over. Along with freeing yourself, you free everyone else who was imprisoned. Now another delema over 250 million people are homeless, hungry , and have no possessions besides the clothes on there back.

Extra Information:

The original city he came from is/was completely dependant on th supercomputer

Xenon911
Xenon911
127 posts
Nomad

@EmperorPalpatine
I really like the idea of a tourney mode. however, the comment you were referring to had a few too many ideas. (No offense NewThunderstorm.) It is just a flash game after all; we don't want the multiplayer to interfere with the main uniplayer, unlike CoD.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

+1 Xenon Multi is multi. Don't melt everything TxT.

I can't wait, it's too long... Faster John ! xD

Showing 316-330 of 380