ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110657
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

the game might come out in augest, but the tournament wont, we need some time to practise the new lvls

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

if ur level 41 in the first one that doesnt really mean anything mainly because u get to level 41 at like...121k xp? so if u have around 1 mil xp like me u will be at rank 36 :P so u gotta have like 1.5 mil to be at 41

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

wwhat he said :*( lol ljust kidding. but i have a qquestion, does it take a long time to reelease a game after the beta is reeleeassed? im guessing the beta will be here inn auugust but thaat is when i flyy to germany and maybe i wouldnt be able to play... do you othink the actual game (and the tournament) will come out after august?

No way to tell.Normally, a beta is when every main feature of the game is properly implemented, and you move on to balancing, polishing and bug fixing. So the time between Beta and Release depends on the game itself.

the game might come out in augest, but the tournament wont, we need some time to practise the new lvls

wut. The tournament has already been scheduled to be 3 days after the game comes out.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

rlly, y couldnt they make it longer be4 the tournament? we'll all still be noobs at ep2 3 days after it comes out

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

rlly, y couldnt they make it longer be4 the tournament? we'll all still be noobs at ep2 3 days after it comes out

Because it's Z's decision and I agree with the choice. It's a good way to bring back players early when the game releases.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I personally don't care if I don't make it to level 80 because enjoy the game is good enough for me. But unfortunately a lot of people want to get to level 80. And I won't stop them. What if they lose their data while they are racing to get to level 80 though?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

its also a good way to test pure skill instead of practice. there is nothing like racing on a ground that sudently falls apart for the last time XD jk

Slagroom
Slagroom
150 posts
Peasant

Here are some looks of Exit Path 2:
http://jmtb02.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/exitpath2-teaser.jpg

http://jmtb02.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/00001762-630x237.png

masterjellybean1
masterjellybean1
1 posts
Nomad

we need exit path 2 beacause im starting to bored of the first one its not that fun anymore

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

yes i think they should make a level editor option for the people who want it but i dont actually wouldn't use it but i think that its a good idea for people that want to have a go making and or editing levels for us to also try

CR33D10
CR33D10
3 posts
Nomad

i agree with what some of you are saying, there should be more time between games, but seeing as how dull it's been getting, i'm glad he didn't wait. i mean, i'm already a grandmaster and i don't play it as much. and that happened TWICE because i forgot the password for my other creed10. but yeah, private matches and level editors will be awesome

YouKnowArk
YouKnowArk
1 posts
Nomad

Yes there should i also find it anoying that you cant make your levels and it has alot of maps but you only see like ten

TheInnerScience
TheInnerScience
44 posts
Nomad

Has it been announced when it will be released?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no but it will only take 1 month at the most now

project9
project9
13 posts
Nomad

dude i dont care if there is a level editor but if there is gonna be a number two i will love this guy because the first game was awesome so the second game has got to be better

Showing 346-360 of 380