ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110652
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Great idea NewThunderstorm! Xenon911 , i don't agree, there should maybe be a kudo shop, like vinster132 said, and you can buy the accessory things!

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

ive heard u can get to lvl 80 instead of 41, but u need 10 mil to get lvl 80, only like 1 person will be able to lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

only like 1 person will be able to lol

You have to willingly play all day 24/7 to get it. Or you just have to be really good a win a lot to gain exp.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

lo, winning alot wont help that much, most pros can every game if we want to, its just boring, so we usually look for other pros to play with, and even then,faith hass the mot exp on exit path and he only has 5 mil

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well... the exp system might be different... so you might get much more exp then in the last game. also, i got to level 40 in 3 days and i know people who did it faster. if you get more exp in this game it might not take as long as you think

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Yeh i was just about to say, for a win you might get 1000 xp!

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Remind me what the point would be to upscale BOTH the needed exp and the exp you get for winning? That'd just render the whole thing entirely pointless. :S

If the gain is increased, don't expect it to make a huge difference (and somehow get you several million exp in a few days), because the whole point of more levels is to keep "leveling up" interesting for a much longer time.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

lo, winning alot wont help that much, most pros can every game if we want to, its just boring, so we usually look for other pros to play with, and even then,faith hass the mot exp on exit path and he only has 5 mil

But getting level 80 and you have your bragging rights unless a lot people get it before you.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

actually considering how much faith has played he would only be half way there(maybe a lil' bit more?) so its gonna take another year or two at playing an hour a day xD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think i misunderstood something. will players be able to use their current ranks, stats etc.? or are you just saying what would happen IF that was posibble?

i hope we all get to start from the begining because some peoples data got dleted so many times. i think we should all start from the same point

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I hope too, I want to participate to the race to level 80. If some people start at a level +50, it's unfair >_>'

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If some people start at a level +50, it's unfair >_>'

It's not really unfair. If their exp meets the level 50+ requirements. Because level 41 is the max in the first Exit Path.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

Anyway, some more news on Exit Path 2:

see jmtb02.com

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

It's not really unfair. If their exp meets the level 50+ requirements. Because level 41 is the max in the first Exit Path.

It would be unfair to the ones that got their data reset and would like to compete in pointless "who's the first level 80" contest.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wwhat he said :*( lol ljust kidding. but i have a qquestion, does it take a long time to reelease a game after the beta is reeleeassed? im guessing the beta will be here inn auugust but thaat is when i flyy to germany and maybe i wouldnt be able to play... do you othink the actual game (and the tournament) will come out after august?

Showing 331-345 of 380