ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110735
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'd rather have John take his time on this game instead of making it quickly.

Thats right, why have him hurry up and finish it and have it come out crummy when he could take his time and work it out and smooth out the rough spots? I think that the longer you wait for it, the better it will be. =D Take your time John
Katiee
Katiee
22 posts
Nomad

I'd rather have John take his time on this game instead of making it quickly.[quote]

Exactly, If you wan't a game like Exit Path to get a nice rating, these things can't be rushed.. The whole process is long, it if it's rushed the game isn't as fun.

Thats right, why have him hurry up and finish it and have it come out crummy when he could take his time and work it out and smooth out the rough spots? I think that the longer you wait for it, the better it will be. =D Take your time John[/quote]
machine31
machine31
1 posts
Nomad

i think that if there is going to be a exit path 2 then they should put level editor new stages, and flairs to unlock stuff. And i wud rlly like a diffrent backround i mean come on.

cheeze123
cheeze123
22 posts
Shepherd

i signed up for the beta, if i get it i would be the happiest human ever ^v^

coolcam251
coolcam251
2 posts
Nomad

i think having new levels come up randomly would be great, there are shortcuts on the levels in the first one. If there would be new levels it would make things entertaining

lemroy
lemroy
1 posts
Nomad

custom maps that u make your self

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

As long as there is a 360 swinging axe I'll be happy.

supersonics7182
supersonics7182
2 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a lvl editor and i think their should be a exit path 2

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

lvl editor

John could be putting that into Exit Path 2. I made a thread with a lot of ideas and many people have thrown ideas onto it. Take a gander.
i think their should be a exit path 2

There's going to be an Exit Path 2. But it's closed for signup.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I heard John is going to rebuild his tile engine, and I'm afraid that the double jumps and sticks may not be the same (or not exist at all) with the new one :S tricks were a very important part in the game, I would cry if ep2 will be just plain racing :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I heard John is going to rebuild his tile engine

Where did you hear this, Gaboloth?

I'm sure he knows that if he does take the double jump out as well as the tricks, then many many people will stop playing.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I'm sure he knows that if he does take the double jump out as well as the tricks, then many many people will stop playing.

Well, that is not possible to know yet. If he takes the double jump out, the game will get more boring. However, if people use the *right* way in a bigger variety of multiplayer maps I think it can still be interesting, bringing on more competition (this is has a really low percentage to work, the fun is messing around).
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

that is not possible to know yet.

It is. John checks the thread on Get Satisfaction periodically and I'm sure that he checks the discussion about it in this forum. And people do enjoy the double jump and doing tricks. Only having a game for racing isn't enjoyable. Gets repetitive quickly, that's why people enjoy the tricks in Exit Path.
the fun is messing around

The fun is not racing all the time.

And with the double jump. It brings more routes to each level instead of doing the same mundane thing each time.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i dont think he will take the double jump out. matrix is right because as a game maker he wants his game to be enjoyed and most people do want to have the double jump in his next game. btw. did you notice that that glitch exists in amost all of his games like achievement unlocked series and elephant quest? XD i think he does that on porpose already

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

GhostOfMatrix said:And with the double jump. It brings more routes to each level instead of doing the same mundane thing each time.

I agree with you, I think that the double jump should be kept, even if it is just a glitch.
Showing 151-165 of 380