ForumsGamesWASD vs Arrow Keys

537 164746
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Do you use WASD or the arrow keys? Why is WASD even an option? Why are arrow keys so superior? Questions like these and more can be posted here, as well as lots of answers! Give your opinion on these basic movement controls below!

• 537 Replies
MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I use WASD when I have to use the mouse. I hardly ever use the Arrow Keys.

evanpevan
evanpevan
75 posts
Blacksmith

I use "WASD" keys they dont make my page move up and down!

flejtuch
flejtuch
1 posts
Nomad

I usually use arrow keys, but i don't mind wasd

PureDrew
PureDrew
6 posts
Nomad

I use the wasd keys because I have a laptop and it's easier to use the mouse at the same time, also, I am right handed.

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

I use WASD even though I'm right handed.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I like WASD, Because I play lots of shooting games so I am used to WASD.

-VL

bronzegamer40
bronzegamer40
4 posts
Nomad

WASD=Gamers Arrow Keys=Noobs

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

I like to use the WASD keys because for 1. I am left handed 2. what if you have to use the mouse WASD keys are more simple and for 3. Usally if you are playing a shooting game you have to use q or e to change weapons and for other categories like adventure type or action type games you usually use space to jump or to do something at least.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I use the arrow keys because there easier to understand because it points to direction your character would go and im right hand dominant so its easier for me because the arrow keys are closer to my right hand

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

when in a gane i must to use the mouse i like to use the WASD and if in a game you use the WASD/Arroe keys +1,2,3.... or Q,E,C,V or other i like to use on ly one hand, so I use WASD in this case too,in the other cases I use the Arrow keys

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i like arrow keys cuz idon't accedentally press some thing else

daigoz
daigoz
1 posts
Farmer

WASD is great for first-person shooters. Also for games like raze. If you are going to use a mouse, WASD is THE option

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

I use WASD even though i'm right handed. mostly i use it because of games with the mouse and there is more keys around it than the arrow keys so for games with a lot of control's its nice. It has access to keys like shift, ctrl, tab, g, f and r wich are all major video game control's.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Arrow keys, most of the time. When it's a shooting game that uses Space to fire, I find the arrow keys much easier. But, if it's mouse click to fire, then I use WASD because I find the arrow keys much harder in that situation.

panos2112
panos2112
11 posts
Blacksmith

WASD IS MUCH EASIER WHEN CONTROLS INCLUDE MOUSE,K,L,SPACE.....

Showing 226-240 of 537