ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230021
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
LeftyG
LeftyG
58 posts
Nomad

META KNIGHT 4 LIFE!

LeftyG
LeftyG
58 posts
Nomad

Lol Srry Thats Who I Play As

CJetton1
CJetton1
17 posts
Nomad

this game is awesome and will never get old

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

my favorite character will be kirby or wolf.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I love the samurai guy who can jump attack really well

Uh...There's no character that's a samurai...

The characters that have swords are Ike, Link, Meta-Knight, Marth. If you consider Gannondorf's taunt where he draws a sword as having one, then him too.

Of those none are samurais, although the closest to it would be Marth probably...I doubt you mean Meta-Knight, as he is obviously not one.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I have to confess, and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty great with just about any character you throw at me. The only characters I haven't been able to master are Ness and Lucas. For some reason, their moves and I have never gotten along too well.

Marvostroph
Marvostroph
13 posts
Blacksmith

i love the new stage from olimar ... the name is.. i dont know but somethhing like ...planet
the name isnt the matter i like this stage !

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Well i aways used Kirby,Sonic,Pikachu,but over all of em,i almost AWAYS used toon link,i also sometimes used Lucas,too bad anyone plays online,someone wants a match? just send your friend code from SSBB.

Xenon911
Xenon911
127 posts
Nomad

I hate the way my friends always use items and stuff. I mean I get it if you just want to mess around. But putting on computers when it isn't even a team match. I play against really good people, and they play real stages, not Hanenbow. You don't see in tournaments someone smashing a smash ball and winning $50. You see them combo and chain-grab and earn their way up there without items. (unfortunately, if people play as ZSS and diddy, they can use the varia suit and bananas, but i guess thats fair.)

zeldafan24
zeldafan24
13 posts
Nomad

Link, Toon link, zelda, samus,and marth are the best charaters

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I hate the way my friends always use items and stuff. I mean I get it if you just want to mess around. But putting on computers when it isn't even a team match. I

Whenever I play a match with my friends. It's always no items. And they agree because it's an easy kill with the smash ball, assist, etc.
faeden
faeden
14 posts
Peasant

kirbykirbykirbykirbykirby

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

that would be the great ike i like that man

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

Snake is quite the strategic character of the game,he even has mines that he can explode wen he wants,i still like kirby tho Kirby+Zelda is so cute xD

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

i love the new stage from olimar ... the name is.. i dont know but somethhing like ...planet
the name isnt the matter i like this stage !

Distant Planet.
Showing 1606-1620 of 1648