ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230018
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

my favorites are
1. Samus (both forms)
2. sheik
3. ganondorf
4. olimar
5. pokemon trainer

LemmyJester
LemmyJester
1 posts
Nomad

I don't exactly have a best character, but i kick *** with Shiek, Luigi, Ganondorf, and Ike.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Who doesnt kick but with Ike, he has amazing attacks.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

i use marth, ike and meta knight

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

where you do his A while running and then his up smash?
well that and there are some others i think...but in smash bros melee jigglypuff destroyed people...u know the final stage thing where u fight giga bowser ganon and mewtwo?i beat that with jigglypuff but i think the weakened her in SSBB like the did with the homerun bat but lucas and ness's super smash are really easy to dodge actually...just air dodge alot but the best smash attack by far is marths u can even fake out ur smash attack and make people scramble around by taunting xD its hilarious
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

they weaked almosl all characters. originally jigglypuf was one of the fastest characters, pikachu was like a god, kirby was really scary, peach had an amazing double jump and almost all her attacks used to make you fly and fox was weakened in any way

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I agree completely with thebluerabbit. On Melee, I loved Jigglypuff because of his powerful attacks; on Brawl, he's literally useless. My favorite character on Brawl is Meta Night; he's fast and has adequate attacks.

I love the addition of a music section (I'm a music person). Whenever I play a new game, most of my excitement comes from (a) the story and (b) the music. So, the addition of the Sound Test was perfect.

Overall, I love this game; it's a perfect thing to do when I have three or more friends over because everyone can have a chance to play!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Ugh. Sorry for the double post, but I don't like looking dumb.

Meta Night in my previous post should say Meta Knight.

firelee
firelee
47 posts
Nomad

favorite characters are

1.sheik
2.link
3.snake
4.marth
5.ike
6.cpt. falcon
7.fox

all in that order

rockband101
rockband101
121 posts
Nomad

My favorite characters are Kirby, Metalnight and Bowser.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

My favorite characters are Kirby, Metalnight and Bowser.

That's nice. And it's MetaKnight* not Metalnight.

Anyways...this thread is 2 months old, I don't know if it's a necro or not though. Is there a specific amount of time for a thread to be considered a necro anyone?
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Ill let the mods sort that out, and post anyways.

I WANTED SSBB for my wii, but it wouldnt work on it, other game's worked, but not that. We tried 7 different disc's of SSBB, none worked. I was disappointed.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

I WANTED SSBB for my wii, but it wouldnt work on it, other game's worked, but not that. We tried 7 different disc's of SSBB, none worked. I was disappointed.

Do you have an older wii by any chance?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh zes i remember reading about this. appearantly there was this problem with some consoles and they couldnt play a few games and ssbb is one of them. im not sure if you could solve it by updating your console but i remember nintendo said that you can send it and they will fix this issue for free. this was a long time ago so you should check on that info instead of just counting on what i said.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Older? No. They are all the same, and i had all the updates. It was a year "old" if thats what you mean. And it doesnt matter anymore, as now it is 3 years old, barely turns on, and plays NOTHING except the wii ware, and i went ahead and sold all my games.

Showing 1576-1590 of 1648