ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230026
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thats really sad. my wii didnt read any disks either but we fixed it.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

my favorite character is either Ganondorf or Pikachu.

I like some of the new characters that they added, like Snake, but they really should not have gotten rid of Mewtwo. I think that he was a lot better than Lucario.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

This still has to be the best game for Wii, this and Mario Cart. My best characters are:

King DeDeDe - He has the best attack in the game
Ike - His Up-B can solve anything
Falco - You need to add some agility in there.
Marth - I'm good with melee
Luigi - IDK

About the whole SSBB not working.
My cousin was experiencing this and he had no idea why. Thanks for shining some light on this.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

King DeDeDe - He has the best attack in the game

Uh...what would that be?

Ike - His Up-B can solve anything

Ike's up+b is weak, and is only good for getting up high and grabbing the final smash if it's weakend. It rarely will kill.

Falco - You need to add some agility in there.

Falco is very agile, I don't know what you're talking about here.
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

This is random, but has anyone ever tried KirbyKazi? Playing as Kirby, you inhale an enemy near a ledge and, without hitting the Down arrow (which spits him back out and gives you his power), walk off the edge.

Donkey Kong can do that too. I think it's one of his grab moves (the down grab maybe?) It lets you walk around while carrying the person. I think the timing is harder than with kirby, though.

Also, Does anyone know about the Giant Jiggly Puff glitch? you need a Jigglypuff with a final smash, and you need to be at the Bridge of Eldin stage. Wait for the pig monster guy to run across the stage and explode the center. wait a little bit, and then use jigglypuff's final smash in the center, between the 2 bridge sections. The timing is tricky, but if Jigglypuff grows huge just as the bridge rebuilds, Jigglypuff will stay enormous, and any Item it picks up will get huge, too.

Also, there is a black hole glitch in SSBM I don't know if it can be done in SSBB, but You need 2 people to be Fox, and 1 person to be Peach, and it needs to be at the Hyrule Castle stage. Have one Fox stand on the pillar in the center of the stage, and the other Fox standing on the platform to the left, close to the edge (but not too close, it will be harder to pull off the closer they are, but if they are too far away it will not work.)have Peach stand in the middle, on the platform below them. have one fox continuously use his reflector shield (down B), and have the other fox shoot a bunch of lasers (B button, I forget how many) as fast as he can at the other fox. the lasers will reflect back, and then the fox who shot the lasers should use his reflector shield.
Here is where Peach comes in. Once the lasers are reflecting between the 2 foxes, have Peach pull a turnip out of the ground (down B) and throw it up into the lasers. repeat this turnip throwing, and you should have created a raging ball of death. If you touch it, pain ensues.

Also, I'm glad that they got rid of Dr. Mario in Brawl. He was literally the same as Mario.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I like wolf alot he's cool but his smash isn't that cool. My favorite smash would be snakes chopper gunner! Kerby, yoshi and lucario r good to. And yes the kyrbekazi thing is very fun I have done it before

Miroa
Miroa
2 posts
Shepherd

meta knight is ****** agile yet strong..

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Jigglypuff will stay enormous, and any Item it picks up will get huge, too.

You, my friend, only know half the glitch

If you eat Jigglypuff with Yoshi (His b move) after she has grown using the bridge to stay large, she becomes so large her foot is as big as the place alone.

As for the Kirbykazi thing, i've never heard it called that but yes, and I think most people know of it. Another harder thing to do with kirby like that is if you grab right on the edge, and do his back throw or up throw, you occasionally come down off the edge in a super high speed kamikazi. Sucking them up can fail a lot also, as how long you stay inside Kirby depends on 2 things.

1) How fast you can smash buttons. The more buttons you hit, the faster you get out.

2) The more damage you have. The more damage you have, the longer it takes.

Kirby suiciding with his B move isn't very effective vs people who can get out of it easily.
Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

I Play As Kirby Or Meta Knight... 1: Good Flying For Brawls. 2: Good Weapon 3: Theyre Epic

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I would say like link.
I havent played the game in ages.

-Legend

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Kirby suiciding with his B move isn't very effective vs people who can get out of it easily.

if you can maneuver yourself under a ledge, spit the other player out underneath the stage and then jump back up on to the ledge, it can be pulled off.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

if you can maneuver yourself under a ledge, spit the other player out underneath the stage and then jump back up on to the ledge, it can be pulled off.

Depends on the player for that. Characters like Pit, Rob, Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Meta-Knight won't die from a move like that.
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

How in the world would someone get there? it's pretty easy to break out of Kirby's inhale

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

its gone downhill

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

My strategy for Brawl is stay in the middle of the arena. A simple and effective defense. For those who can pull of those kirby moves, I'm pretty much farther away from the edge so that I have plenty of time to break out and punch him off stage. Also, when your in the middle, all you need for a kill is a well aimed...

FALCONE PAWNCH!

By the way, my favorite character is either kirby, game & watch or Ice climbers.

Showing 1591-1605 of 1648