ForumsThe Tavernfavorite web browser

93 11358
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I always stuck to internet explorer cause it was what came with the computer but alot of my freinds use other browsers and I was wondering if i should switch to another browser or not.So i was wondering if you have your browser for the same reason and if not why did you switch?
Plz don't just say "Firefox" give a reason why u like it the most.

• 93 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I use Firefox as my default browser because of how fast Firefox is, has a lot of security, many add-ons and to me, it's smoother than Google Chrome.

thestuntman
thestuntman
303 posts
Nomad

Well I currently use chrome and firefox. Certain sites I need to access aren't supported by chrome so I tend to switch between them. Chrome is quite fast, and I really just use firefox for the sites I need to get to. I haven't used IE in a while, and uninstall it every time I get a new computer.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I like Google Chrome because it's fast, it has a lot of extensions and features you can get, it's simple, and it's very customizable.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

uninstall it every time I get a new computer.

Why?

I use Google Chrome if Firefox is acting up, which is rare. I never use IE, but I still have it set on this laptop.

I've never used any other browser besides those three.
thestuntman
thestuntman
303 posts
Nomad

Because it takes up space that I don't want it to take up.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I use Firefox as my default browser because of how fast Firefox is, has a lot of security, many add-ons and to me, it's smoother than Google Chrome.

I agree with Matrix for those same reasons. Firefox is just awesome
Also, I NEVER use IE.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

uninstall it every time I get a new computer.

Why not? I uninstall software I don't use all the time on my computer.

I use Firefox for studying and working since I have a bunch of ad-dons to block content that I don't want to see.

But then I use Chrome when I want to play games and help pages with ads.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why not? I uninstall software I don't use all the time on my computer.

Sometimes in order for my laptop to get certain updates I need to have IE installed, according to the updates.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I only have Internet Explorer and Google Chrome in my computer so I just use them. I use Chrome more than IE because it is faster and the IE always fails when I am using it. I don't have Mozilla but I would like to download it later. It is a good browser too, specially the 4.0 version.

dualduo642
dualduo642
21 posts
Nomad

FIREFOX u get pesonas and stuff

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I have Firefox and Opera, although I use Opera more. I like the Dragonfly options, and the customization and add-on type benefits rival firefox imho, and it seems to run smoother with less hiccups than FF on my machine.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I don't really use any other browsers besides Firefox, even though I have access to Chrome, IE, and Safari. I think I use Firefox because it's the one I always use, and I always click it out of habit. As I'm using the Firefox 4 Beta right now, I think it gives me more space to see the webpage, because the top is less cluttered.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I used to be a diehard Mozilla supporter. I use Chrome these days. Although, I don't love Chrome.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Totally Interent Explorer. I am an extreme IE fan. I love the precious time that it takes to load pages, and the constant freezing of the browser I get. Not to mention it's lack of customizability.

I really love this browser.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Google Chrome is just like Firefox except the layout is different; I don't like it.

I'm accustomed to using Firefox and won't change. However, I do like how bigger the screen is on Chrome.

Totally Interent Explorer. I am an extreme IE fan.

*slaps*
Showing 1-15 of 93