Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Theism and Atheism

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 9:44pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Your being irrelevant again.

I'm an expert at that. And I had no idea where that X came from.

I didn't realize making equations that don't work was so fun!

E=A*P/R and we'll throw in a random S... And everybody knows S=20...
E=A*P/R+S-20
Should come out to...
E=H/R Which way should it go?
H=ER And according to you guys, E=/=R, so... (in this case 7, H=49)
ER/H=0? Of course that still does not answer the question, 'cause...
(0)R/H=0 (me happy) or E(0)/H=0 (you happy)... So I guess it will remain a mystery until after we die, when we ask Jesus if Evolution was true...

The word ignorant is over used, and in that case, 3/4 of the world are ignorant.

Oo! I'm ignorant.

I dislike how this thread was meant to be a friendly conversation, but, as always it turns into this huge fight between wether or not we can prove which side is right. Were never going to make any progress this way.

This was definitely posted in the wrong forum...

You don't understand what macro and microevelution is, making you ignorant. I do, which means I am not ignorant about the subject. Any questions?

Am I allowed to work this one out?
I=-M
Ignorance does not equal misunderstanding? I'm confused.

Okay, I'll stop doing equations. Technically, we are ignorant to the fact of how m/Mcroevolution could be true, how your equation works out. You're changing the final answer.

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 9:50pm

314d1

314d1

3,510 posts

ANYWAY, 314 needs to play nice here - Mage is being nice and cordial as usual - and the Christians need to realize that they don't know what the fazoli they're talking about and learn what evolution actually means and is.  *sighS*

Come on. You pretty much paraphrased everything I just said, adding your own statements here and there (By the way, next person to bash This gets a cookie, which is better than an internet). You where only slightly-less aggressive than I was. So why is it I who always gets told to "Play nice"?

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 9:52pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

They're different units of measurement on the same timeline.  Macroevolution being a larger unit does not mean that it does not hold the exact same validity as microevolution does.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

That was the formation of universe, not the beginning of life.  Beginning of life has abiogenesis.

Yeah, I've only been told that 500,000,000,000,000 times today...

No.  He wants to get scientific support for these religious things you are claiming.  Also, do you have any sources to support the water canopy?  It sounds pretty Creationist-Sciencey (CS for future reference) to me.

Only the link I already gave.

Read the links.  They'll educate you - they don't argue against Christianity (I've looked through most of them), they argue for evolution and provide lots of evidence and important facts that make a lot of your points invalid and clarify a lot of things for both sides.  Read.  Learn.

Okay, I'll read when my brain uncomfuzzlings itself. I should get some sleep. G'night.

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 9:53pm

314d1

314d1

3,510 posts

I'm an expert at that. And I had no idea where that X came from.

Have you been flying high, like Jesus, again?

Oo! I'm ignorant.

You just admitted it?

Ignorance does not equal misunderstanding? I'm confused.

I suppose it can. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. You seem to have incomplete knowledge, thus a lack of said knowlage.

Okay, I'll stop doing equations. Technically, we are ignorant to the fact of how m/Mcroevolution could be true, how your equation works out. You're changing the final answer.

What? You are ignorant of what evolution is. Read the Wikipedia article on it at least...

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 9:55pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Come on. You pretty much paraphrased everything I just said, adding your own statements here and there (By the way, next person to bash This gets a cookie, which is better than an internet). You where only slightly-less aggressive than I was. So why is it I who always gets told to "Play nice"?

I started typing this, went away for a few hours, then came back and finished it.  And you always get told to play nice because you're always the one with the insults and the bull**** meters and stuff like that.  It's almost a custom of mine to tell you to chill out :P

I have plenty of cookies to pass around, no need to bash me~

http://files.stpaulqc.org/uploaded_images/cookies-775637.JPG

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 10:31pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

Mage is being nice and cordial as usual

Been trying to here but it hasn't been made easy. Besides I thought I had the rep of being an intelligent ***hole.

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 10:34pm

314d1

314d1

3,510 posts

Been trying to here but it hasn't been made easy. Besides I thought I had the rep of being an intelligent ***hole.

I thought that was my job?

I have plenty of cookies to pass around, no need to bash me~

Fine, those who bash This can haz cheezeburger.

I started typing this, went away for a few hours, then came back and finished it.  And you always get told to play nice because you're always the one with the insults and the bull**** meters and stuff like that.  It's almost a custom of mine to tell you to chill out :P

Hey, that's my job...

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 10:43pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

You're an ***hole for being correct, not an ***hole for ***holery :P

Fine, those who bash This can haz cheezeburger.

I'm the salt of the earth - I mean scum.

Cheezburger plox

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 10:57pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,986 posts

Thank you my fellow brothers and sisters of the LORD for all of the support. Just ignore the atheists and let's actually talk about the bible. I have read through Genesis, and I find the story of Jacob really inspiring. What do you guys think about it?

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 11:07pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

You have a reputation for posting youtube links instead of saying anything of substance. Also, for the record, I like you.

This thread is a joke. Pyro posted a story about finding something real. Some lofty truth unique to him, and his life has been improved for it. Figures he would be thrown to the mercy of those who don't understand him. You aggressive nihilists attack his path to truth and think yourselves wiser for it. You see a startling moment of self-discovery and turn it into a crusade against an idea, at the same time cursing those who force their ideas on others. You are not enlightened bringers of the truth. You're blind groping about the darkness for truth and, when you find none, you claw at any shreds of meaning another has found, hating what you don't understand.

Find your own way.

Reply to Theism and Atheism

You must be logged in to post a reply!