i like wii.

• 320 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

picture was too big, but it said "here wii go!"
http://www.toysnjoys.com/access_wii/wii.jpg
wii is good cuz it has interactive play, and its cheap. however, ps3 is more expesive, but i think it is worth it, good game play and good graphics, really good 9 cpus but i have a wii , ill probably get a ps3 soon too,

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

i find wii fun and interactive but ps3 is good and its price has dropped alot so i cant really decide

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

wii, ps3 is just like a ps2 with better graphics. no exclusive games, no innovations, no incentive to buy it...

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

i agree with army boy lol
To zihark: do you even hae a ps3? i dont think so. if you do and STILL think its a ps2 with better graphics you have a problem that would take much years of therapy

ps3 is MUCH better than wii an whoever says its not is because they got caught up in the OVERhype of the wii-mote
ps3's sixaxis controler is just as good if not better than the wii-mote simply because they use it better and it has muh more buttons and dual shock lol and will soon have vibration

PS: dont say omg the ps3 controller does not vibrate OMG N00B lol h4xorz or something like that. sony go sued by the compony who invented vibration in controllers and they just recenty came to a deal and are putting it in soon. the compony sued sony simply because they were the most successful and had the most money (in videogame sales)

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

Wii, although PS3 has better graphics, the wii has much better games.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

the wii controller had a rumble from day 1
the reason why the wii was overhyped was cuz it is awsome, sony put in the sixaxis and only use it in driving games

wii trys to put it in all the games

this argument is gettin low if ur startin 2 argue abot how many buttons their are the wii dosnt need buttons its main focus is hand movement (which sony copied and dont know how 2 use it)

graphics dont mean anything- gameplay really matters 2 gamers

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

What he said, minus the part about the Wii being overhyped and it trying to use motion controls in every game.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

Allowed 2 buy-u arnt allowed certain types of games
just buy them 2 annoy ur parents they cant do nething if u spend ur pocket money on a gun game or somthing as long as it is he right rating 4 ya

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

PS3 is too expensive, but at least the price dropped. I'm sure they'd sell more if they had some exclusive series, like Microsoft's Halo and Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Wii is way better.

tokyo5335
tokyo5335
6 posts
Nomad

i must say wii owns after trying them both

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

i like the ps3 more then the wii. i dont really like the wii itself but i do love the games for it though. in my opinion the price for the ps3 is worth it but there arent that much good games for it. i wish brawl would come out for the ps3 it would look so good but obviously it cant cause its nintendo.

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Personally, I think the Wii is better!

rob132
rob132
78 posts
Nomad

oh for the love of pete how many times does this one subject has to be brought up

freeboy
freeboy
42 posts
Nomad

tough call 4 me i have a ps3 but ive played the wii and it is just as good

mrdude
mrdude
43 posts
Nomad

the ps3 is way better than wii. it has much better graphics. it also has better games. so i think ps3 ftw.

Showing 1-15 of 320