Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

castaway 2 help..plz

Thread Locked

Posted May 12, '11 at 10:06pm

Bobaraison

Bobaraison

1 post

I'm not far in the game, I've beated the fourth boss but I've skiped Peeping Tom and where he's located I can't find him! I've guess he's hiding peeping at me O.o But if someone know something tell me please. Thank you.

Posted May 14, '11 at 9:04am

greenfrogs

greenfrogs

2 posts

where is the second "Big Blue the Meanie"? Please help

Posted May 19, '11 at 11:40pm

KingOfLash

KingOfLash

2 posts

I've got the same problem as Pendrant11 and rockjaw2011, i can't get any more quests from the sigil in goldenage peaks. I've only got 4 active quests and it's been able to add me more quests when i've had more than 4 before.... Brain nitro, remember those magi, widowfication and gila killah are the ones that are left. Any help?

Posted May 19, '11 at 11:51pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

57 posts

@KingOfLash...The problem most people have in that area is that they don't realize the Golden Peaks area has two sigils.  Take a look at this map.   It should help.

Posted May 24, '11 at 7:39pm

KingOfLash

KingOfLash

2 posts

thanks dude, i was at the wrong one, guess that one unlocks when i kill the boss for this one.

Posted May 25, '11 at 8:27pm

Roucan

Roucan

1 post

cant find big blue the meany still what map square is he in?

Posted May 27, '11 at 11:16am

tronix

tronix

2 posts

I cant find villadge key and saphire shards where do u get dem

Posted May 27, '11 at 2:29pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

57 posts

@Roucan...Unless the game has glitched you have no choice but to go through Big Blue's screen.  He's three screens past the first gate.

@tronix...The village key is given by a sigil as a reward for killing Petunia.  Sapphire shards are scattered randomly throughout the game.  You just have to keep looking.  They seem to appear more frequently later in the game.

Posted May 27, '11 at 8:46pm

tronix

tronix

2 posts

k but where do u get the west gate key

Posted May 27, '11 at 10:21pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

57 posts

@tronix...The West Gate Key is given by a sigil for killing Grandma Simbi.