ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40591
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Pokemon is kinda addicting until you beat the game and i hate doing that over again so i just wanna say the game's suck It's like an evovled game of rock paper scissors

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Yellow was the best. And then Firered, because it was just a copy of Red.

No joke: Had a dream last night, where the Mods challenged everyone to a Pokemon Contest. So everyone got upset because, as respectable teenagers, we didn't have the cards. Strop, Zophia, and Cenere just drew all their pokemon.

Lame, I know.

Bl1zzarddd
Bl1zzarddd
31 posts
Peasant

Only liked the Cartoon not games, thats just too wierd.

-B

kastor246
kastor246
213 posts
Nomad

i love pokemon i have heart gold soul silver going to get black and white soon

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

I feel that my overall feelings towards the games has gone down since the first generation. There was a certain quality that the originals had that nintendo has just not been able to recreate since generations one and two. The only thing thats gotten better is the graphics, but even those are getting rediculous. Its like a different game now.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I feel that my overall feelings towards the games has gone down since the first generation. There was a certain quality that the originals had that nintendo has just not been able to recreate since generations one and two. The only thing thats gotten better is the graphics, but even those are getting rediculous. Its like a different game now.

What I feel like they should improve on newer Pokemon Games is that they need new ideas.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i love pokemon i have heart gold soul silver going to get black and white soon

Black and White, a new generation, another whole game of fun.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

What I feel like they should improve on newer Pokemon Games is that they need new ideas.

I often thought of how fun it'd be to have a pokemon game for a console where you'd get to control the pokemon as in an action game, like devil may cry for example. That way, you'd really get to experience a whole new perspective on pokemon battling; one that would be more like what we used to picture ourselves when watching the shows. You'd still get the level ups and the attacks, but you could move around the battlefield and actually dodge and use agility just like Ash did in anime, just like a fighting game. That'd be awesome.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I often thought of how fun it'd be to have a pokemon game for a console where you'd get to control the pokemon as in an action game, like devil may cry for example. That way, you'd really get to experience a whole new perspective on pokemon battling; one that would be more like what we used to picture ourselves when watching the shows. You'd still get the level ups and the attacks, but you could move around the battlefield and actually dodge and use agility just like Ash did in anime, just like a fighting game. That'd be awesome.

That would be awesome. A whole new perspective and way of battling.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Holy macaroni! I was just playing Soulsilver and found a shiny zubat and caught it.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

well i have to say that i bought white version and it was great in my opinion, and the new pokemon made it interesting, but heart gold and soul silver are alot better and easyer in ways knowing the pokemon, and the map

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Holy macaroni! I was just playing Soulsilver and found a shiny zubat and caught it.

You are really lucky. I can't be complaining myself because my pokemon had pokerus before. Since Pokerus goes away, i preserve some of my pokemon that has pokerus in my PC so I will always have pokemon with it. Even if its gone, it has a smiley face indicating that it once had it.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

You lucky devil! I played pokemon at least thrice as much as one of my friends who's a pokefreak, and I think he found something like two or three shinies in his life, whereas I only saw one and couldn't even catch it. I'm talking about legit shinies of course, not the one you get in the story like the red Gyarados. I mean, I know the ratio's about 1 chance in more than 8000, but after playing thousands of hours, it does get pretty discouraging to say you've only met one shiny. Good God, if only I had know back then that shroomish evolves into breloom, I wouldn't have tried to lower his life to catch it; darn critical hits!

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

i havent seen any shinys in my soul silver yet (cept red gyarados but i dont thik that counts lol

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i havent seen any shinys in my soul silver yet (cept red gyarados but i dont thik that counts lol

I haven't seen any myself in any Pokemon Games. They are very very rare.
Showing 136-150 of 218